Status: Done.

Inside The Mind, A Letter Is Written...

12.

Dear Person I Miss,
Really, this is to all of my family that I have lost.

Grandad - We never actually got to meet, but I feel that even after Grandma telling us you would have spoilt us rotten, that you look down at me and smile.
I'm trying my hardest to be a somebody. And I hope your ok with that, I'm sorry I've given up violin too...but I guess I'm not that creative in music...
I love you Grandad, and one day I'll get to see you again, and it'll be perfect =)!

Great Aunty Hilda - I may not remember you all that well. But I guess we didn't really have a connection together. You were quite the frightening lady =P but you were lovely too. I do remember little things, like you teaching me and Peter how to play on the piano, how you'd let us take Mr Woo and Miss Piggy home till we saw you again in the next few days.
I don't know why you gave up, maybe you missed Cyril. I hope you found him again, and are happy to be with him again =)

Grandma - You were a wonderful lady. You had your ways in cheering us up, when you phone for dinner, and asked the man "Can we have 5 Cod and Fish please". I'm sure the man on the other side was chuckling to himself, but it made that day good. It feels weird to go to Cornwall, stay in your house and not have you there, but we're looking after everything so you don't need to worry =)
I wish I could remember your true face, because the only image of you I clearly remember is when we saw you in the hospital...='(
I really hope you are happily sitting on a cloud, with Grandad and a glass of ever lasting whiskey =) watching down on me and thinking she's getting through ok =)

Great Aunty Edna - You were my favourite great aunt. It may not be a nice thing to choose, but I don't care.
You made us all laugh so much, and I can't believe your truely gone. I miss you, really I do.
I miss you saying pudding when you couldn't hear us on the phone, I miss your smile and I miss your cheery laugh.
I hope your happy Edna, with Teddy =') cause through everything you had done in your life, you deserve so much to be happy =)

Fluff - Pickle, you were the best cat EVER
I love you so much, and today it's 7 months you've been gone. I miss you...='(
I'm happy you saw my locket, were your going to sit forever next to my heart. You may just be a cat, but you were a beautiful cat, and I still miss hugging you, miss stroking your fur.
I wish I had my camera before you died, because then I could have a clear picture of you. But even if I still want to go downstairs, and hug up to you on the sofa, I know deep inside that I can never have the again.
I'm still trying to get Muma to let me buy a black and white kitten. I'm going to call it Lyric in memory of you and your singing moments in the garden.
I miss you singing...
I love you Fluff!!

Great Aunty Joyce - You may have been the last to go, and I'm so sorry to say I really can't go to watch your ashes be released.
If I could then I would, but inside I just can't stand there and watch you float away...I'm sorry.
I'm going to write a piece, for someone to say. My little sentiment of not being there.
I will remember you, your lovely smile, your dragons in your old house, your way to make a room light up when you entered =)
I won't forget you, I won't forget any of you. And I hope you too are looking down on all of us, and smiling wide =)