Status: Done.

Inside The Mind, A Letter Is Written...

5.

Dear Ex...,
Now...where on earth do I start?? Because believe me, I never thought I'd actually write this until Gem showed me this idea, and I think it's going to help.

You are a heart breaking idiotic fool. Who lied to me for over 2 years, who wanted me to do things that I was NO where near ready to even think about.
You think I could ever trust you again after what you did?? Who lies about having ex girlfriends...saying for months before we ever started going out, "Oh, I haven't had a girlfriend" when the truth was, you had had girlfriends before me...

You couldn't even tell me...I found out the hardest way ever...with one of them telling me over Msn...and finding the other out when you'd hitted it off with her again...
You said I shouldn't worry, that you didn't go out with either of them while you were with me, but you think that makes it all better?? You had lied to me, I had loved you with everything I could possible have given you, but you just took it and carried on with your lies...

I know now, that I hate you.
I can't stand to even think of the fact I used to love you, I used to look at the picture of us when we could actually see each other, and think "I want to marry this guy"...because now I'm so glad nothing major happened, I know if anything had, that I would be sitting here, writing this and regretting every single second of it...

You may be one of the people my mum still cares about, but I don't care about you anymore...I want to make that very clear.
You broke my heart, into so many millionth of pieces...there was no way it could have just been put back together...and it's all your fault.

I'm sorry to have liked other guys, but if you had shown a little bit, that you actually cared about me, instead of your stupid games...then I would have stopped myself getting attached to another guy...but you never did, and I still remember that night where you couldn't even say you loved me back...

All those worthless tears that I shed, when I could have used them on something that was worth crying about. Your nothing to me, and even though I hope you have a good life, I don't want to ever see you again.