Status: Done.

Inside The Mind, A Letter Is Written...

8.

Dear My Ugly Relfection,
Couldn't you look prettier?? I hate to look at you...I avoid looking at you, because your so im-perfect and just look wrong...

I'm trying to find something to like about you. But I just can't...the skinny yucky figure, the hair that never sits the way I wish it would...those eyes that just long to look into his...

Why can't you make me look pretty?? Pretty enough to get a little attention from the male gender. I know it wouldn't make any difference, but I would like to feel what it's like to have a nice guy, look at me and not think 'Eww...freak'...

Your not beautiful.
Your not pretty.
Your not even just ok.
Your vile...make yourself look better!!

I hide myself away from every mirror, because my body reflected at me is just a horrific sight for my eyes...maybe thats why I haven't let a guy ever see whats underneath the too big clothes...

It's annoying that I need that stupid bathroom mirror to brush my teeth. But if I didn't have it, I'd hit my brace, sqweel like a little girl, and probably cry everywhere for hitting a sensitive spot...but don't just look back at me and want me to do the changing...

You change...your my reflection, so do your job and make the reflection I have to deal with seeing, better...BYE!