Status: Done.

Inside The Mind, A Letter Is Written...

9.

Dear Ex-Bestfriend,
I had to have a letter to you. You used to be the bestfriend I wanted for the rest of my life...
I felt horrific when your ex cheated on you with me...I thought you'd hate me forever...when he came onto me. How when you were down, and you were in the next room, thinking I'd gone to make him feel better...when in fact I was pushed against that wall, making out with him...

I thought you would have cared more at your 17th. I'd taken that first, majorly scary trip to make sure your birthday was good, but you left me out of the group.
It's old news I know, but it still burns inside...to think I spent alot of money I didn't really have, to come and see you...and twice I was left downstairs, I didn't feel like I fitted in...and I was the odd one out.

I know they were your friends, but I'd come to see you...not sit on my own, on the sofa to play with your kittens, just to make myself feel like I was meant to be there...

Then comes to my birthday. The birthday I'd planned to make you a part of, for months and months...and yet you couldn't even tell me the day before, that you had other plans. I had changed so many ideas for you, my mum had said I should just do what I wanted to do, but yet...I wanted to see you, I wanted you to be a part of my 18th. But you couldn't even give me the decency of telling me...instead, you had your mum tell me that you weren't coming...thanks =/...

No word for months, and I was starting to feel lighter. I stopped with the stupid-ness and my stupid thoughts. But you had to come back into my life, and I stupidly welcomed you back too quickly with arms wide open.
I can't believe you did it again...
I sat here, and listened to you go on and on...how you wanted Him to be a better boyfriend to you, how your mum was being a b*tch to you...

But you didn't tell me the truth on so many things...you lied to so many people, and I'm so glad that now...I'm out of that bubble you've got going on, that bubble which you've locked yourself in, covering yourself with lie after lie...

Yes...I have to say that I'm grateful for you being there when all that stuff the Saturday you came down happened. You hugged me when I cried, for shouting at that idiot, and Mitch-ii didn't see a single tear...so Thank You...

But I won't ever forgive you for the lies you told. I won't forgive you for the things you've said, or the fact you were happy to talk to Gemma before you just cut me out of your life completely. And why would I spend a good £20 to come and tell you, how your a lying cow and that I wish I never knew you, to your face?? When I could happily spend it on the friends that do mean something to me.

Know that, even with your bubble of lies, with your failing future, and the way your going to lose so many So called friends...
I want to Thank You for being someone who listened to me, who helped me with subjects I wasn't comfortable to speak to anyone about...and I'm sorry for how this whole thing turned around...

Just don't ever come running back to me for attention, because I've long gone and walked away by now...