Status: active

How Did We Get Here?

Tres

~ RYAN ~

We have a performance tonight. Zack tells us that we're on in 20 minutes. I rush around looking for the perfect outfit and makeup. I've been avoiding Brendon for the past week after that "incident". We had returned from the 7-11 and Jon and Spencer were acting weird, smiling and smirking for no reason. It was annoying really. Brendon and I haven't really spoken, but I have been thinking a lot. Like what was that??? I had felt weird and, and... I blushed. Ryan Ross does not blush. Well apparently you do. That's another thing too. I've been kind of talking to myself. That is not healthy. 10 minutes left. Stop thinking. Great advice. I head over to the makeup counter and do the finishing touches on my face.

"Hey Ry" Somebody calls me but I'm kind of busy.

"What?"

"Dude, I'm only half dressed and Bren needs help with that eye crap and you're like already ready, so help him." I turn and see that Jon is walking away before I can protest.

"Bastard" I grumble to myself as I head over to Bren's room. He looks up and I see that he tried (emphasis on the "tried") to do his eyes.

"Um, yeah, so Jon sent me over here to, um, you know, help..." Smooth, Ryan, smooth. Bren rolls his eyes and silently hands me the eye shadow. I quickly become serious and get to work. I can't help but notice his long lashes and how every time he blinks, they brush his pale cheek gently.

"3 minutes left" Zack yells from somewhere outside.

"Almost done" I murmur. I turn to put the eye shadow down and turned back to check Bren. But when I do I trip on something and end up on his lap. My breathing hitches when I look up and our faces are an inch apart. Brendon blushes, breathes deeply and slightly, oh so slightly, leans his head forward. I start to do the same, not thinking, reaching up my hand to stroke his cheek. We hear someone clear their throat, and then I'm on the floor. Brendon apologizes and grabs my hand to pick me up. He quickly let's go and runs out the room. I see Spence in the doorway, holding back laughter.

"H-H-How long were you standing there?"

"Long enough to witness something very, very, disturbing." He lets out a snicker.

"Guys you have to go on NOW." Zack tells us. I grab my guitar, and run up to the stage with so many thoughts running through my head.

What would have happened if Spence hadn't walked in?

Am I falling for Bren?

Was I seriously going to kiss him?

He leaned forward first.

But then again, I wanted to stroke his cheek.


My last thought as we started the first song was:

HOLY SHIT, I'M FALLING FOR BRENDON FUCKING URIE!!!!!!!!

~ BRENDON ~

Things have changed. I've changed. I have never felt weird around Ry, never. And now all of a sudden we can barely speak to each other and I can't look at him without blushing or wondering what his lips would feel like. Its a few minutes before I realize that I'm just sitting there thinking. I was dressed before anybody else; since I know it'll take me years to put on the makeup. Jon walks in and asks me what pants he should wear.

"Hey, you need help with that?' He asks referring to the eyeliner and shadow.

"YES thank you!" But he gives me an evil grin and disappears. I have a bad feeling I know who he's getting. I continue to try putting on the makeup, very slowly. Someone enters the room and I look up. Crap, it's Ryan. I hate Jon Walker.

"Um, yeah, so Jon sent me over here to, um, you know, help..." He looks so cute when he's nervous.........crap did I just think cute? Bad Brenny bad. I roll my eyes to hide the longing in them and silently pass him the eye shadow, because I really don't trust myself to speak. He works quickly and silently. Through slit eyes I watch his gorgeous lips and his chest as he breaths in and out. Too soon, he finishes and turns to put the makeup back down. As he turns back to check his work, I slip my foot in front of his and he trips. Ryan lands right in my lap and I allow myself a small victory smile. He slowly looks up at me with a bewildered look on his face that quickly turns to shock as he sees how close our faces are.

Am I really about to do this? Do I want to?

Yes, I am and I do. I take a deep breath and lean my head to Ryan's. To my shock and pleasure, he starts to lean forward too. I close my eyes slightly, eager to feel the sweet softness of his lips on mine. I hear a throat clearing and out of reflex, I get up and accidentally dump Ry on the floor. I see Spence in the doorway holding back laughter. I murmur a sorry to Ryan and grab his hand to pick him up. I blush when I feel a sweet sensation run up my arm as my skin touches his. I quickly let go and shove Spence out the way as I run out the room. I stop in a small corridor that goes up to the stage to gather my thoughts.

Dammit, scratch what I said before, I hate Spencer. Then,

Wow, I was really going to kiss Ryan!! Then,

That's a hell of a split decision!!!. Then,

This concert is going to be so much fun. I am sooooo gonna feel up Ryan. My last thought as Zack yells, "You guys have to go on NOW!" was.....

HOLY CRAP, I MIGHT BE IN LOVE WITH RYAN FUCKING ROSS!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this chapter, but at the same time i love it... eh... i dont know what to think lol. So comment please? :D