Status: active

How Did We Get Here?

Cuatro

~RYAN~

It's an hour after our concert finished, and I am shocked, dumbfounded and secretly happy. I allow myself a small smile as I recall the night's events. The mere fact that I, me, Ryan Ross, was on Brendon Urie's lap; an inch within kissing which is still unrealistic. I'm not even sure if I'm crazy or ecstatic yet. I still wonder if Spencer hadn't interrupted, I would have been making out with Bren. BRENDON FUCKING URIE!

Anyway, we started performing, and Bren is doing crowd pleasing like he usually does. As always, he comes up to me, while I'm playing, and sings in my ear. "I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck." He kisses my cheek, but instead of going to the other side of the stage, like every other performance, he wraps his free hand around my waist, and pulls himself closer to me. I practically dropped my guitar, but managed to hold on. The fans go crazy as Bren dances and sings in my ear. I would be lying if I said I didn't love every minute of it. It's completely new, yet familiar at the same time. It was as if we both knew we had the desire, yet refused to acknowledge it. We both got off the stage breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. Brendon threw a holy crap, did I just do that? face at me and went to get water. Jon and Spence came back and were like,

"I told you this would happen." (Jon)

"WTF? I'm the one who brought it up, douchebag." (Spence, duh!)

"You just don't want to acknowledge my superior genius."

"I'll show you superior...dumb fucker."

"I'm sorry, did you just call me a dumb fucker?

*Bitchface* "And what the hell are you gonna do about it?"

Jon wisely chose that it was time to shut up and walk away. So now I'm in Brendon's and my room. Rain starts hitting the windows, sounding like a bunch of handballs bouncing off the wall. I hate thunderstorms. Bren's in the shower, and I'm honestly not sure what to do. I mean, what do I do when he comes back in the room? Should I kiss him? That may seem a bit forward. OK, how about talk? Umm, that may seem a bit awkward. Ugh. I can't even help myself. I'm out of time to think. I hear the shower turn off, only to be replaced by the base drum sound of thunder. "Shit!" I whisper to myself.

Did I mention that I hate thunderstorms? I walk to the kitchen to buy me some time and get some water. As I'm gulping the bottle down, I feel hot breath on the side of my neck. My eyes widen and I slowly turn around. He's right there, smiling, with wet hair, and glistening small droplets of water dotting his naked chest. Yeah, no shirt, just some sweats, and...breath Ryan. His eyes are amused as he takes in my reaction.

"What are you nervous about Ry?" He whispers, but moves back, picks up a towel, and ruffles his hair.

"N-n-nothing...you just, uh, um, surprised me."

Like he'll believe that. Bren just smirks and walks away, back to our room. I don't know what to do, but that seems to be the case lately. Does he want me to follow him? Am I supposed to just ignore him? God, I need think. Quietly I sneak off the bus, take out my IPod and just start relaxing. I walk aimlessly around, for once ignoring the rain, and come across a kiddie park. I decide to sit down on top of one of the slides. You know, the ones that have covers on top of them, so I don't get wet, and let the music take over.

~BRENDON~

Wow, Ryan is so adorable. I can imagine him in our room, thinking about what happened tonight. Ha, I am evil. An evil genius! Mwa ha ha. Okay, the evil laugh is not for me. I know Ryan enjoyed everything I did. Who would think that we, Ryan and I, would um...get together? Yet everything was completely natural. The touching, the dancing, and the singing in his ear. It all felt so right. I finish taking my shower and start to dry off. I hear the door to our room close and chuckle because I know he heard the shower turn off. I hear rain outside and chuckle again. Ryan hates thunderstorms. The last time there was one, he was in my bed in the middle of the night. I don't think he knew I was awake, but I was aware of everything about him. All I was thinking was that I wanted to comfort him and take away his fear. Yeah, yeah, I'm that nice. I guess I didn't think it was anything more than that.
I walk out and see Ry in the kitchen, gulping down water like if it was air. Yup, he's nervous. But why? I creep up behind him, certain that he's lost in his own world and that he won't notice me. I silently laugh when he suddenly freezes as my breath hits his neck. He turns around and I smile as his eyes rake my body.

"What are you nervous about Ry?" I whisper to him and see him shiver. I grin and move back to grab a towel, and give him some breathing room.

"N-n-nothing..you just, uh, um, surprised me."

Yeah, sure you were. I give him a smirk and walk back to our room, knowing that he's going to wonder what to do. Wow, I am devious. I put on some clothes because I'm in the mood for candy. Then again, when aren't I in the mood for candy? I walk out the room and instantly knew that Ryan wasn't there. The bus just felt empty. I notice his iPod is gone and figured he went out to clear his mind. I know there's a kiddie park around here, so maybe he found it and went there. I'll look for him after I get my candy and other stuff. Hmm, I wonder what we'll do when I find him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg! 7 subscribers! wootsz! and I love everyone who has commented, you make me want to post more :)