Status: El Fin

Si Te Vas

1/1

Si te vas Si te vas Si te marchas mi cielo se hara gris | Si te vas Si te vas ya no tienes que venir por mi | Si te vas Si te vas y me cambias por esa bruja pedazo de cuero no velvas nunca mas que no estare aqui
(If you leave, if you leave, if you march off my sky will turn grey | If you leave, if you leave, if you march off you don’t have to come just for my sake | If you leave, if you leave, if you march off and you trade me for that witch you piece of crap, don’t ever come back because I won’t be here)

I sat inour bed, the sheets crumpled next to me as I heard him go down the steps and out the front door. I looked down at my hands that were settled in my lap as I let a tear slide down my cheek, mumbling to myself. “Por favor, Rico, don’t leave, don’t go.” I heard the roar of his engine as he started the car. I ran to the window and watched as the black SUV pulled out of the car park and down the driveway, into the neighborhood street. I sighed as I let my head hang, my fingers tracing the windowsill. I pulled the curtain, shutting the outside world away as I went to fix the bed.

Cuentame que haras | Despues que estrenes su cuerpo | Cuando muera tu traviesa curiosidad | Cuando memorices todos sus recobecos y decidas otra vez regresar ya no estare aqui
(Tell me what you’ll do after the first time you try out her body, When your mischievous curiosity dies, When you memorize all her nooks and crannies and decide to come back, I won’t be here in the same place)

I knew he’d be back, whenever he got tired of his new toy, he always came back, but I wasn’t going to be here this time, I wasn’t going to be the one who he always came back to. No matter if I’m always the dependable one, I wasn’t going to be used again. I was tired of only being wanted when he wanted me, because he had no one else at the moment. I had been there after all the girls, whenever he seemed bored, but not anymore. He could find someone else to fill this purpose, but it wasn’t going to be me.

I walked into the closet and pulled out my favorite red dress and changed into it. I grabbed my purse, fixed a smile on my face, and left the house. Once in my car, I drove out of the driveway and didn’t look back. I knew I wasn’t going to come back to this house, and I had no regrets about it. I was finally free, and I wasn’t going to be someone’s safe house anymore, and that felt refreshing. Knowing I wouldn’t have to worry about anyone but me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo this is super short, I know, I just needed to get how I feel right now out of my system...your thoughts are appreciated.