Status: Active

I Can't Imagine Being Anywhere Else but Here

Tonight should be a good night.

It was the day of the masquerade ball, and Ray and I were at my house getting ready.

"When are Kellin and Justin gonna get here?" Ray asked while she was grabbing her mask.

"They'll be here in like twenty minutes. Can you help me with my mask, please?"

"Sure," She helped me tie my mask, then I tyed hers.

We sat around for a while, then we heard the doorbell ring. "Finally!" Ray said. I rolled my eyes at her.

I opened the door to see Justin and Kellin looking absolutely stunning. I couldn't believe how amazing Justin looked in a tux. "Hey, guys." I said smiling to them.

They both nodded their heads, when Kellin asked, "Are you girls ready to go?" Rayne nodded animatedly, but I had to go say bye to mom. Once I did that, we left for the dance!

When we got to school, the first person we all saw was Jenny. Of course she started eyeing Kellin like every guy that she wants to steal from some poor girl. Luckily, Kellin didn't notice her at all. He was too focused on Rayne, to even realize Jenny was there.

It really bothers me how Ray and I finally meet people we like, and bitch face has to come in and make everything bad for us! Rayne really likes Kellin, and the fact that Jenny wants him for herself makes me want to hit her harder than I wanted to before. She really needs to back off for once. Why can't she just leave us alone? Let us be happy, and not ruin our lives? I guess that won't be happening anytime soon.

"Madz, you look really pretty tonight." Justin sweetly said to me.

I giggled. "How can you tell behind the mask?"

He shrugged. "I just can."

"Well, thank you."

He smiled. "You're welcome."

I saw that Ray and Kellin were pretty much in their own little world together as we walked into the school. They're quite cute with each other.

I've actually been looking forward to this. I never thought I would ever go to one of these stupid things, but this one seems like it'll be fun.

Tonight should be a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
YEAH! An update!

Here's the dresses! Rayne.
Madison