Status: Active

I Can't Imagine Being Anywhere Else but Here

Fighting

Kellin and I were making our way back to the gym, we hear gasps. I look for the source and see Madison holding Justin and...
“Oh shit, it’s Mike.” I say a bit pissed off.

“Who’s Mike?” Kellin asked.

“Madison’s ex boyfriend.” I say grabbing his hand and running.

“Sheesh, everyone’s showing up to the party.” Kellin mutters.

We get over to Madz and Justin within seconds. The last time Mike did something stupid I ended up handling him. So this shouldn’t be hard a second time.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I ask in a raging voice. Mike looked at me and flinched a bit, but seemed to try to recover by smirking.

“I’m coming back to reclaim what’s mine.” He said with a little chuckle.

“I was never yours!” Madison yelled. I could tell she was holding back tears. Mike was a complete jerk and tried to pressure Madison into a lot of things.

“That’s not what said last year!” Mike spat.

“Mike you dumbass! You weren’t able to even touch her!” I said getting in his face. “Don’t you remember? I had to kick your ass!”

“I was high! My little sister could probably kick my ass if I let her.” Mike was now snickering.

“I must have knocked some brain cells out of your head, too. `Cause I remember you crying like a little bitch when I fucked you up!”

“Shut up you little whore!” Mike said. By then my anger had caught up with me. I punch Mike as hard as I could in his gut, which makes him bend over and his face becomes eye level with me. I give him an uppercut then knee him in the stomach. Mike hits the floor as Kellin holds me back. Madison and Justin are standing with everyone else, amazed.

My breathing was erratic and it didn’t help that Mr. Saunders, the principal, shouted my name.
“Rayne Thomas!” I turn my head so fast that I could’ve had whiplash. “Go to my office, now!” I swallow the lump in my throat and make my way to the office with Kellin, Madz, and Justin on my heels.

Once I get there, I sat in a chair feeling my stomach churn. Kellin sat next to me, making circles in my hand.
“It’s gonna be okay.” He mutters as Mr. Saunders walks in with Mike, who is still groaning. Mr. Saunders pulls up a chair and has Mike sit.

“Now you both know that there is no fighting whatsoever on school grounds!” Mr. Saunders says in his booming voice. “No matter what the reason was, it is not excusable. So there will be punishments given out.” Saunders starts to pace. “Mike since witnesses tell me you were the one who insinuated the fight, and this is your 3rd offense, you shall be expelled.”

I hear Madz have a mini celebration behind me. I wanted to smile, but I knew my punishment is coming next.
“Now for you, Ms. Thomas,” Mr. Saunders said walking towards me. “Since this is your first offense, but you did do the most damage…You are suspended for 3 days, starting Monday.”

I take a deep breath and sigh. Kellin brings me into a side hug and kisses my cheek. I wonder how my parents will take this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, but as always school is being a pain.
Comments?
--Domie