Status: Active

I Can't Imagine Being Anywhere Else but Here

It's All For The Sake of Love

The school year has finally ended and the guys are having a party at their new place to celebrate. Madz and I were given a grand tour of the place before the party. The place had 3 bedrooms with a possible 4th, so Jesse and Gabe said they'd share.

"And you and Ray are welcome to come over anytime." Justin had said at the end of the tour while holding Madz close.

"We'll keep that in mind." I say from behind them.

Kellin had come up from behind me and put his hand over my mouth. He picked me up and next thing I know I was on a bed. Kellin laid next to me, but on his side.

"What are you doing?" I giggle.

"I'm just trying to introduce you to where you may be sleeping tonight." Kel said with a smirk.

"My parents aren't gonna let me stay here." I say a bit sad.

"Your parents love me! You could get away and stay with me for the night." Kellin makes a puppy dog eyes.

"What if they say no?"

"They won't we're seniors now. We're almost adults! And did I mention that your parents love me?" He says pulling me closer.

I giggle at his attempt to be cute. "Okay, I'll ask." He smiles and we start a long make out session.

~~~~~

The party was underway and I had gotten the okay to stay over. Kellin was super excited about that and so was I. The guys had set up an area where they could perform a few songs to get the party going. Plus me and Madz were right up front waiting.

"So are you staying over?" Madz asked me.

"Yea, Kellin nearly begged for me to stay." I laughed.

"My mom told me to stay as long as I needed before I even left the house this morning." She smirked then laughed.

"I think they wanted us out of the house." I joke.

"Or the guys just wanted to us to stay and 'show what their dreams are made of.'" Madz said using air quotes.

We laughed and joked until the guys made their way on the "stage". Kellin's eyes barely left mine during the entire performance.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been forever and I hope you guys remember this story.
I'm happy that I went to warped tour cuz my Kellin muse was reinvigorated and made me wanna write. Hopefully there will be more soon and stuff.
--<3 Domie