Status: Thank you for reading.

Just to Live

Everyone has necessities to survive. They have needs. Some overlook these simple everyday needs and never think twice of them. These everyday needs are things such as consuming food and water, having clothing on their backs, and having shelter — a home.

More than one million people are homeless in America. You see them everyday on the street, begging for some spare change. Some of these beggars only want the money for their next drug fix. Others truly need the money for food.

One finds them self without a permanent home in the blink of an eye. The cause can be from unemployment, loss of money, a drug or alcohol addiction, and so much more. Whatever reason it may be, what matters in the end is that they do not have a permanent residence to call “home.”

Usually homeless people make a very small living begging for money from those who have the currency. It becomes very difficult to find a stable job when they have no place to sleep at night that isn’t the street.

What if someone decides to take action and attempts to find a job? What if she’s tired of living on the streets? What if she wants to pick herself up again? What if she has a greater purpose besides having money again? What if Tabitha Escobar succeeds in finding a place of employment? What will happen?

*A story featuring Avenged Sevenfold