Status: first love stroy. also posted on quizilla.com

Bullet for Prisoner

Tell Me

I just told Drake that I liked him and he still didn't answer me.

Mixi- Um, when I said "you don't have to answer right now", I still expected you to answer me.

When Drake was about to say something, Courtney and 40 just had to ruin everything and bust into the room.

40- We're just here to watch TV.

Courtney- We hope we didn't we interrupt anything important.

Actually you did, stupid!

Mixi- No, not really.

40 turned on the TV. They were showing footage from the GQ party.

TV- Rapper Drake injured himself, again, while trying to get into a jerking contest with rapper Kid Cudi. Who ended up winning by default.

We could all tell Drake was mad, so 40 tried to change the channel.

40- I wonder what else is on TV.

TV- Before you try to change the channel, we're gonna get to a more important topic. R&B singer Trey Songz brought the famous French model, Anna Victoria, as his date to the GQ event.

Victoria!? What!?

Mixi- Famous?!

Drake- Model?!

40- French?!

Courtney- GQ?!

TV- She took a break from her modeling career after the birth of her first child.

Victoria- After the birth of my first child I decided to take a break from my modeling career. But I would like to get back to my career before I have my second child.

TV- Oh yea she's pregnant. Supposedly by Trey Songz. Congratulations to Trey and Anna.

Wait a minute. If she's already famous, than what did she come all the way out here to see Drake for?!

*Drakes POV*
Victoria's pregnant?!

Mixi- Ew, Victoria's pregnant? I feel bad for the sucker that had a baby with her.

That baby could be mine! The news said that baby was "supposedly" Trey's, so there's still a chance that I'm the father.

Courtney- Man that's too bad for Trey. Or whoever the baby daddy is.

Mixi- All this feeling sorry for people is making me hungry. I'm about to get something to eat.

40- Can you get me something?

Mixi- Nope! ^_^

Mixi walked out of the room.

Drake- Don't tell Mixi but I think I got Victoria pregnant.

40- .....

Courtney- .....

They kept staring at me with a "oh well" look.

40- Man, Mixi is gone kill you.

Drake- That's why I don't want you to tell her.

Courtney- But she's gonna find out somehow. What are you gonna do if the baby is yours?

*He's Gonna Do This*
Mixi- Aubrey I'm so happy we're finally together. I hope that nothing ruins this moment.

The moment got ruined when Victoria busted into the room with a baby in her hand.

Victoria- Aubrey this baby is yours.

Mixi- What did she just say?!

Before Mixi could kill him, Drake jumped out of the window. When the girls looked out the window, they saw Drake get into his car and drive off.

*Back to Reality*
Courtney- Since that's not gonna work in real life, it would be smarter (and probably safer) if you just told her.

The conversation stopped when Mixi walked in.

*Mixi's POV*
Mixi- Hey look what I got!

Everybody got scared and jumped when they saw me.

Mixi- The snack bar gave me this sandwich for free! I mean, its about two months old and it has mold all over it. But it was still free! :D

All- Ugh!

Mixi- At least it was free.

40- But on a serious note, Drake has something he wants to tell you.
♠ ♠ ♠
He'll tell her in the next chapter though. So Read Next Time!