Status: first love stroy. also posted on quizilla.com

Bullet for Prisoner

Tyga's Room

*Drakes POV*
I woke up in the morning and felt Mixi laying on my chest. She was under the covers so I moved them off her head so I can see her face. When I took the covers off of her I saw that it was Victoria.

Drake- You again?

At this point, I'm not surprised that Victoria keeps popping up.

Victoria- What, your not happy to see me?

Drake- Am I ever?

Victoria- You sure were happy to see me when you had your hands all over me last night.

Drake- .....so does Trey know your in here?

Victoria- Even if he did he wouldn't care. Trey's had some other woman the whole time we were together.

Victoria moved her face up to mines, but I pushed her away. I actually felt bad that Victoria said that, but not bad enough to let her kiss me.

Victoria- You don't have to be shy Aubrey. If Trey can have someone else, so can I.

Drake- You can have another man, he just can't be me. And where's Mixi?!

Victoria- Last time I saw her she was in Tyga's room.

Before I could think about what Mixi could be doing in Tyga's room, Nicki interrupted my thoughts with her loud screaming.

Nicki- Everybody get down here now!

Everyone rushed downstairs to see what was going on.

Wayne- Girl, what did you have us rushing down here for?

Nicki- Well since we're all staying in the same house I thought I should make everyone breakfast.

Drake- That's actually really nice of you.

Nicki- But then I didn't feel like it anymore, so I made groupie do it.

Mixi came out the kitchen with Tyga following behind her.

Mixi- Dude, I told you to stop calling me that. Anyways, come and get your cereal.

Everyone looked disappointed as they got their bowls of cereal.

Mixi- Sorry, I can't cook.

Mixi sat down next to me at the table and Tyga sat down next to her.

Drake- So when exactly did you get here?

Tyga- I've been living here since we filmed the "Bedrock" video. What are all you people doing here?

Trey- We all came here to hook-up.

McKenna- That was subtle.

Mixi- That's not true. Not everyone came here to hook up. *looks at drake* Right?

Drake- .....

Nicki- I know I did.

Trey- Me too.

Wayne- I didn't. I actually respect Shanell.

Nicki- Who?

Wayne- The girl that I brought here.

Nicki- .....

Wayne- The girl whose sitting right next to me.

Nicki- .....

Wayne- The girl that's in Young Money with us.

Nicki- .....

Wayne- Come on! She was in the Bedrock video too!

Drake- Wayne, just let it go and eat your cereal.

Everyone was eating except for Mixi.

Drake- Baby why aren't you eating?

Her face was really red.

Mixi- I don't really feel too good. I think McKenna got me sick.

McKenna- If it helps, at least I feel better.

Mixi- I'm gonna go upstairs and lay down for a little bit.

Mixi got up from her chair, but Tyga grabbed her hand before she could get away.

Tyga- I'll be up there in a little bit. I got something to make you feel better.

Mixi- *^^* Uh, thanks.

Mixi let go of his hand and walked upstairs.

Drake- What was that all about?

Tyga- Don't worry about it.

Tyga got up and walked upstairs too.

*After Breakfast*
I went back to my room to check on Mixi but she wasn't in there. Victoria walked in behind me.

Victoria- Your girlfriends not in here?

Drake- Victoria don't try anything. I'm not in the mood.

Victoria- I understand. I mean, you did just find out your girl is playing you, again.

Victoria walked out and McKenna walked in afterwards.

McKenna- She might be right about that.

Drake- You think Mixi is messing around with Tyga.

McKenna- If she was, that would just be karma.

Drake- What do you mean by that?

McKenna- Mixi doesn't know, but I do. I saw all those girls you were with during the tour. You had a different girl almost every night come into your room.

My heart almost stopped when she said that. I had no idea McKenna knew what was going on, or that anyone knew.

Drake- McKenna you have to promise me you won't tell.

McKenna- I won't, you will. If your honest with her maybe she won't leave you..... right away.

Even though I knew McKenna was right I wasn't ready to tell. I already disappointed Mixi before and I don't want to do it again.

McKenna- But if you don't tell her and she finds out then she'll totally hate you.

I guess that's true. Wait..... what the.....

McKenna- Just go to Mixi and get it over with. She's in Tyga's room in case you didn't know, but you probably did.

*At Tyga's Room*
I knocked on Tyga's door and he opened. I noticed that he didn't have a shirt on.

Tyga- You must be here to see Mixi. She's over there.

Mixi was laying on the bed.

Drake- What were you doing with her up here?

Tyga- I was just taking care of her.

Drake- The only one that takes care of Mixi is me, so I'm gonna need you to step off (ooh! what now tyga!).

Tyga- Whatever, I'll just leave you two alone.

I sat on the bed next to Mixi. She laid her head in my lap.

Drake- You know I love you right?

I started playing with her hair. She looked up at me with her beautiful red face.

Mixi- Yea. Is something wrong?

Drake- Remember on tour when I told you I was always leaving to go work on music. Well the truth is that.....

I stopped talking when I saw her face. It turned from red to a greenish color.

Drake- Baby are you OK?

She suddenly sprang up from my lap. I pulled her over to me to keep her from getting away, but then she flipped her hair back and threw up all over my shirt. She fell back on the bed and went to sleep. I wasn't happy that she just threw up all over me, but at least I got to avoid telling her that I was cheating.

*Moments Later*
McKenna- How did it go?

Drake- I don't wanna talk about it.

When I was changing my shirt McKenna noticed all the vomit on it.

McKenna- Ew, she got so mad she threw up on you?

Drake- Mixi got pretty upset when I told her (which is understandable), so I don't think we should bring it up for a while.

McKenna- I guess your right. I won't say anything until you guys have it all worked out.

McKenna turned on the TV.

McKenna- Ooh, Green Grassi is on.

Since I got McKenna to stay quiet, now I don't have to tell anytime soon. Or maybe I just won't tell her at all. What she doesn't know wont hurt her.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's actually some truth to that, but honestly I don't approve. Read Next Time!