Status: first love stroy. also posted on quizilla.com

Bullet for Prisoner

The Place Where Morning Comes First

*About like 2 weeks later. Mixi's POV*
Me and Drake were all hugged up with each other on the couch. Victoria and Trey moved out (thank god), Nicki and the guy from the Right Thru Me video were on a date, Wayne and Shanell went out somewhere, and McKenna is just.....not here. So this was the first time Drake and I got to be alone.

Drake- Guess what day is coming up?

The only day I could think of was my birthday, but I don't think Drake knows when my birthday is.

Mixi- The day you release your next single?

Drake- .....you just had to throw that in there? (YEA DRAKE I JUST HAD TO THROW THAT IN THERE!). I was talking about your birthday.

Drake handed me a small box with a bow on it.

Mixi- What's this?

Drake- Just think of it as an early birthday present.

I opened it up and it was a key.

Mixi- A key? What am I supposed to do with this?

Drake- You can open up the door to our new condo.

Mixi- :D Are you serious?!

Drake- Yea, and tomorrow we can pack up and move to our new place in Miami.

I wrapped my arms around Drake's neck and put my lips against his. He pulled me closer to him, deepening the kiss. Drake picked me up and carried me to our room. He put me on the bed and took off his shirt before climbing ontop of me. I took off my shirt and threw it to the floor while Drake grabbed on my skirt. He yanked it off and threw it on the floor. Drake put his lips on mine and started kissing me passionately. When he was on me I felt his phone vibrating.

Mixi- Aubrey, someone is calling you.

Drake- I don't care.

Drake went in for another kiss. His phone vibrated again.

Mixi- You should just answer it.

I could tell Drake was irritated by the call.

Mixi- Don't worry I'll still be here ;).

Drake got his phone out his pocket and walked out the room. After what seemed like forever Drake finaly got back in the room.

Mixi- So what was that about?

Drake- It was nothing important.

Drake sat down on the bed and kissed me on the cheek.

Drake- Babe lets start packing now. I want to get to Miami by time your birthday comes.

Mixi- Um, ok.

Even though he said that, I felt he wanted to leave for another reason.

*In Miami*
Me, Drake, and McKenna stepped inside our new condo. The condo by itself was so pretty, but it looked even better with the furniture inside.

Mixi- I can't believe we finally have our own place!

Drake- Now we don't have to worry about anybody interrupting us.

Me and Drake started kissing until we noticed McKenna staring at us.

Mixi- Kenni i love you and everything, but can you get lost?

McKenna- Ok. I have something better to do anyway.

McKenna walked out the door.

Mixi- What does she got to do?!

Drake- It doesn't matter. I got you another gift.

Drake handed me another key that looked exactly like the one I already had.

Mixi- ???

Drake- It's an extra key, unless anyone wants to stay with us.

Mixi- I didn't tell anyone that we moved here, so I don't think anyone is gonna stay with us.

Drake didn't say anything.

Mixi- Who are you trying to bring over here?

Drake- I kinda told Victoria she could stay with us for a little bit *dj scratch*.

Oh no he didn't.

Mixi- Why would you do something stupid like that?!

Drake- I wasn't going to at first. That's why I had us move out here so quick, so she wouldn't find us. But then she told me that Trey was kicking her out, so I felt bad for her.

Mixi- But Aubrey I hate her! Can't she stay somewhere else?

Drake- She won't be here for long, just until she has the baby.

Mixi- Fine. But now you have to take me shopping.

I grabbed Drake's wallet and we walked out the door.

*McKenna's POV*
After about an half hour bus ride, I arrived at the address written on the paper. I knocked on the door and waited until somebody answered.

Trey- Oh good, your finally here.

Trey let me into the house.

McKenna- Is she here?

Trey- Yea she's in the kitchen.

I was going to walk into the kitchen until Trey stopped me.

Trey- Before you go talk to her, I want to apologize for everything that's happened. If I knew Mindy was married I would have left her alone. I may be Mr. Steal Your Girl but I leave your girl alone if she's married. Well, maybe not, but I'll leave your girl if she got kids with you. Well maybe not, but the point is that I feel bad.

McKenna- Uh thanks.....I think.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a woman filling a baby bottle up with milk.

McKenna- Mommy?

She looked up from what she was doing and stared at me for a little bit. When she recognized me she dropped the bottle and ran over to me.

Mom- McKenna it's you!

She picked me up and hugged me.

Mom- You got so big since the last time I saw you.

I haven't grown in two years. Over her shoulders I saw my baby sister Marina sitting in her high chair. My mom must of noticed that I was looking at her.

Mom- Do you want to hold her?

I shook my head yes. My mom walked up to the high chair and picked up Marina. She handed Marina to me.

McKenna- She's so pretty.

Mom kneeled down next to me and put her arms around my neck. Then she kissed me on the cheek.

Mom- I'm sorry I left you. Can you ever forgive me?

Tears were rolling down her face when she said that. My mom was a shallow person most of the time, so seeing her like this was kind of a shock. Trey walked in the room with the phone in his hand.

Trey- The hospital called me and said Victoria is having her baby right now.

*Drake's POV*
Mixi- Boy hurry up and get in here! Quit acting you strugglin!

I wasn't acting. It's hard to carry 20 full shopping bags into the house by myself.

Drake- You know you can help a little bit.

Mixi- I can but I won't. But I might help when we go again tomorrow.

Drake- .....

Mixi- We are going again tomorrow, right?

I looked into my wallet than looked up at Mixi, who was still expecting an answer. I was saved when my phone started ringing.

Drake- Hello.

Woman- Is this Aubrey Graham?

Drake- Yea, who is this?

Woman- This is Dr. Benson. Your girlfriend Victoria is giving birth right now.

Drake- Where is she?

Woman- She's in the Miami Hospital.

Drake- Thanks for calling, oh and she's not my girlfriend.

Woman- I don't care just come to the hospital.

The lady hung up the phone.

Mixi- What was that?

Drake- The hospital called and said Victoria was having the baby.

Mixi- Isn't she only 6 months pregnant?

Drake- Yea, so something must be wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
You'll have to find out in the next chapter though. Read Next Time