Status: first love stroy. also posted on quizilla.com

Bullet for Prisoner

I Think We're Alone Now

*The Next Day. Drake's POV*
After finding out that Victoria's baby was mine, I didn't know how I was going to tell Mixi. I found her in the kitchen cooking something. She looked at me than quickly looked away.

Mixi- Um good morning Aubrey.

I guess she was still feeling uncomfortable about what happened yesterday. It makes sense because I was feeling weird about it too.

Drake- So what are you making?

Mixi- Just some eggs with lemon juice, onions, and jelly.

Ugh!

Mixi- Do you want any?

Drake- Oh.....no.

Mixi went back to cooking and avoiding eye contact with me. I didn't want this to keep going on, so I went up to Mixi and wrapped my arms around her waist. Mixi's face turned red.

Drake- Mixi, do you want to go out to dinner with me tonight?

I figured the only way I would be able to tell her about Victoria was if I took her out somewhere.

Mixi- Um OK.

Mixi still seemed kind of nervous around me. She turned off the stove and tried away, but I pulled her back into me.

Drake- Mixi, we need to talk about what happened yesterday.

Mixi- Can we wait until tonight, cause I'm not ready right now.

Drake- OK, I understand that.

I let Mixi go. Honestly I wasn't ready to talk about what happened either. But I knew I had to do it sooner or later, and tonight is the best time.

*At Dinner*
The dinner was pretty quiet at first. I didn't want to rush into the Victoria topic, so I decided to get Mixi to talk about herself.

Drake- So have you had any boyfriends besides me?

Mixi- Only one. But I really don't want to talk about him.

Mixi got really irritated by what I asked her. I didn't think the question was that big of a deal, but something must of happened to make her so bitter.

Mixi- Is that Courtne and 40?

I turned around and saw Courtne and 40 approaching our table.

Courtne- OMG! I didn't expect to see you guys!

Drake- We didn't expect to see you either.

40- Well we have been missing for a few chapters.

Courtne- Do you mind if we sit here?

Drake- Yea.

Courtne and 40 took chairs from other peoples tables and pulled them up to ours.

Drake- What are you guys even doing out here?!

Courtne- We've been living out here for a while.

Mixi- They live next door to us.

40- Why does it look like you two are are on a date?

Drake- Because we are!

Courtne- Oooooh!

Courtne and 40 stayed at the table and proceeded to eat our food. I stared at them until they could finally get the hint that I wanted them to leave.

40- Oh you want us to leave huh?

Me and Mixi shook our heads. Courtne and 40 picked up our plates and continued eating as they left.

Drake- Sorry about that. Do you want me to order you something else?

Mixi- You don't have.....well I guess I can eat something else.

Mixi seemed amused by the whole Courtne and 40 thing. It was nice to see her happy again.

Voice- HEY LOOK GUYS IT'S ME!!!

Mixi's face changed when she realized who it was. She turned around and saw Nicki and the guy from the "Right Thru Me" video.

Nicki- Hey Drake and groupie. I didn't expect to see you guys.

Nicki and the guy from the "Right Thru Me" video sat down at our table. The waiter came over with Mixi's order.

Waiter- Here's your food ma'am.

Nicki- Oh don't mind if I do.

Nicki took Mixi's plate and started eating it. Mixi started looking at Nicki like she was crazy.

Mixi- Is she really.....did she just....how she gone....

Drake- Nicki, do you think you can like....go somewhere else?

Nicki- Oh OK then.

Nicki and the guy from the "Right Thru Me" video walked off with Mixi's plate.

Mixi- Are we ever gonna be alone tonight?

Drake- I don't think so.

Our table was now being approached by Mixi's dad.

Mixi- Yay Daddy's here!!!

Mixi hopped up from the table and jumped into her dad's arms.

Mixi- What are you doing out here?

Dad- Your mother actually called me and said she wanted to talk. There she is over there.

Mixi's mom walked towards our table holding her baby.

Mindy- Miranda I didn't expect to see you here.

Dad- And she's here with "him" *stares at drake*.

Mindy and Mixi's dad sat down at our table.

Mixi- So.....how did this happen?

Dad- Well your mother decided to call me all out of the woodworks and told me she was in Miami. So I flew out here and she told me where she was staying.

Mindy- And when he came over he did the sweetest thing for me.

Drake- What did he do?

Mixi- I'm scared to hear the answer.

Mindy- He beat up Trey!

Me and Mixi's faces dropped.

Drake- That's supposed to be sweet?!

Mindy- Of course. Fighting Trey really showed me how much he cared about me.

Dad- And I got him good too. You should've seen me.

Mindy- I was so impressed that I asked your father to meet me here for dinner. But I still have to stay at Trey's house until we find a place. Oh, can we stay with you?

Mixi- No.

Mindy- OK. Let's go honey.

Mindy and Mixi's dad walked away from the table. Maybe this time we can be alone.

Mixi- Don't get your hopes up. Here comes Wayne and Shanell.

Wayne and Shanell walked in the restaurant and just had to come to our table.

Wayne- I didn't expect to see you two here.

Drake- Why is everybody all sudden in Miami?!

Wayne- Do you mind if we sit here?

Drake- No of course I don't mind! In fact, why doesn't everybody else just come back to our table?!

Everybody- OK!

Everyone that was at our table before came back. The table became so crowded that I just decided to leave. I didn't feel like seeing any extra people for the rest of the night.

*Mixi's POV*
The table had become so crowded that I couldn't see Drake anymore. It's too bad our date didn't work out, cause the food here is good. I reached into my purse when I felt my phone vibrating. Drake sent me a text telling me to meet him by the bathroom. When I got over to the bathroom I saw Drake waiting for me.

Mixi- Looks like we finally get to be alone.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gently kissed him on his lips. When I tried to kiss him again he turned his face away from me.

Drake- Mixi we need to talk.

Mixi- What's wrong?

Drake- Remember when you gave me that folder yesterday?

I shook my head at him. I was afraid of what he was going to say next.

Drake- It turns out that Victoria's baby is mine. I'm sorry.

My heart stopped when he said that. I know he slept with her before we were together, but I still didn't want him to be the father.

Drake- Victoria is coming to stay with us tomorrow.....

I walked away before he could finish. First he told me that he had a baby with Victoria, and now he's bringing her into our house. Drake tried to catch up with me, but I still didn't want to hear him. I just wanted to go back home.

Waiter- Hey! You two aren't gonna pay for your check!?
♠ ♠ ♠
No boy! Read Next Time!