Status: first love stroy. also posted on quizilla.com

Bullet for Prisoner

Unexpected Arrival

*Mixi's POV*
Mindy- Miranda, are you pregnant?

Before I could answer, I heard someone coming downstairs.

Dad- Hey, what are you girls doing up?

Mindy- Oh nothing. We were just eating. And now we're going back to sleep.

My mom slipped the money in my hand when my dad turned around.

Mindy- We'll talk about this in the morning.

My mom and I both got up and went upstairs.

Mindy- Goodnight honey.

Dad- Goodnight.

*In the Morning*
When I woke up this morning, I didn't go downstairs because I didn't really want to talk to my mom about being pregnant. I think I might be pregnant, but I'm not really sure. And honestly, I'm not ready to find out yet. This wasn't something I wanted to think about right after I left Drake. I looked at my phone and saw that I had a missed call from Jermaine. At first I wasn't going to call him back, but since I wasn't with Drake anymore there wasn't really a problem talking to Jermaine. I picked up my phone and called him.

Jermaine- Hello.

I almost had a heart attack when I heard him speak. I almost forgot how much I used to love his voice.

Mixi- Hey, um....so you called earlier?

How could you be so stupid?! Of course he called!!

Jermaine- Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out one more time before I leave in a couple days?

Jermaine is leaving?! I guess I knew he wasn't gonna stay in Miami forever. But still, I didn't want him to leave.

Mixi- Sure, I guess. What do you wanna do?

Jermaine- I just thought we could kick it in my hotel for a little bit.

I kind of got nervous when he said we should stay at his hotel.

Jermaine- I don't mean it like that. I already know how frigid you are.

Mixi- No I'm not shut up!!

Jermaine started laughing.

Mixi- So when are you picking me up?

Jermaine- You still don't know how to drive yet?

Mixi- Are you picking me up or not?!

Jermaine- I'll be there in 20 minutes.

Mixi- Thanks, bye.

Jermaine- Later Pinky!

Before I could cuss Jermaine out, he hung up. Pinky is what everyone called me in school when I accidently dyed my hair pink. Jermaine always knew how to push my buttons, but I actually kind of missed that about him. Even though he gets on my nerves, I'm really looking forward to seeing him today.

*Drake's POV*
Right after Mixi left yesterday, Trey told me he found a place to stay and he left too. Victoria went out somewhere yesterday and hasn't come back yet, so this was the first time that I'd ever been home by myself. I wanted to call Mixi to see how she was doing, but as soon as I picked up my phone I saw that Victoria was calling me.

Drake- Uh, hello?

Victoria- Aubrey come to the hospital right now!

Drake- Why, what happened?

Victoria- It's about Adrien.

Adrien is the name of our son. Ever since he's been in the hospital, I've been visiting him behind Mixi's back. I knew that she was uncomfortable with the fact that Victoria and I have a child, so I didn't want to make her feel worse by letting her know I was seeing him.

Drake- What's wrong with him?

Victoria- Just get to the hospital now!!

Victoria hung up before I could ask her anything else. Adrien had been recovering well and I couldn't imagine that something could've gone wrong. I had to get to the hospital to see what happened.

*At the Hospital*
I rushed into Adrien's room without even checking in with any of the nurses.

Drake- Is Adrien ok!?

Victoria was sitting down smiling at the baby she was holding.

Victoria- Why don't you come and see?

I walked over to Victoria and looked at Adrien laying in her arms.

Victoria- Do you wanna hold him?

I gently took Adrien away from Victoria and cradled him in my arms. I've never seen a more perfect looking baby. Adrien stared up at me with his big baby eyes and reached out towards me with his tiny hand.

Victoria- The doctor said we can take him home today.

Nothing at that moment could've made me happier. Not only did Adrien recover, but I actually got to take him home.

Victoria- I'll let him stay with you first.

Drake- What do you mean by that?

Victoria- I found another place to live. Why do you think I haven't been home lately?

I noticed that Victoria wasn't around as much, but I didn't really care enough to ask why.

Drake- Don't you think it's better that you stay with me?

Victoria looked at me like I was crazy.

Drake- Now that Adrien is here, I think you should keep living with me so we can raise him together.

*Mixi's POV. At the Hotel*
Jermaine and I were sitting on his bed watching the Cheetah Girls.

Galleria- I'm so glad we're all friends.

Aqua- Me too girl.

All- Cheetahs!!!

Jermaine- These girls got some ratchet names.

Mixi- They kinda do, now that I think about it.

I didn't notice that Jermaine had his arm around me until I started smelling his cologne. Were we this close the entire time?

Jermaine- Are you hungry?

I was starting to get hungry. I nodded my head.

Jermaine- Cooking for you should be easy. You still eat disgusting food right?

I hit Jermaine with my pillow. He's always saying something to irritate me.

Mixi- Shut up!! You know how sensitive my stomach is!

Jermaine laughed.

Jermaine- How could I forget? Especially after we went to Six Flags.

When Jermaine and I were dating, he took me to Six Flags and I threw up on one of the rides. I hated that Jermaine always brought up that trip to embarass me.

Jermaine- But seriously, what do you want me to get you?

Mixi- Ummm.....strawberry frozen yogurt with grilled onions, barbecue sauce, and pretzels.

Jermaine- How about I just grab a bunch of random food and you just mix it up in a bowl?

Mixi- OK!!! :D

Jermaine lifted me off the bed.

Jermaine- Or, I can just take you out to eat and you can remix whatever they give you.

Mixi- That sounds like a good idea.

Jermaine put me down and kissed me on my forehead. My entire face turned red.

Jermaine- Um.....sorry.

Mixi- :x

Jermaine- Um.....let's go now.

Jermaine tried to move but I grabbed his arms and stopped him. I don't know where I got the nerve to do this, but I pulled myself up to Jermaine and kissed him. Jermaine put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me deeper into the kiss. The kiss went on for about another 20 seconds and we finally pulled away from each other.

Jermaine- Miranda, I still love you.

Mixi- .....
♠ ♠ ♠
Whaaaaat? Read Next Time!