Status: first love stroy. also posted on quizilla.com

Bullet for Prisoner

I'm Ready For You

*Mixi's POV*
Jermaine- Miranda, aren't you gonna say anything?

I couldn't say anything; I was too shocked. I knew Jermaine still had feelings for me, but I didn't know it was love. And I definitely didn't think he would say it. Jermaine saw that I was speechless, so he grabbed my hand and walked me out the door. Feeling bad about not being able to answer him, I grabbed onto his arm and wrapped myself around it.

Mixi- I'm sorry Jermaine.

He pulled me over to him and started holding me.

Jermaine- Don't worry about it. Let's go eat.

I felt so bad that I didn't say anything. All I could do was keep holding on to Jermaine's arm.

*At the Cafe. Jermaine's POV*
Ever since we've been out, Mixi hasn't been speaking to me and she wouldn't eat anything.

Jermaine- Did I bother you with what I said?

Mixi snapped back into reality and looked up at me.

Mixi- Oh, no nothing's wrong.

Jermaine- Then how come you won't talk to me?

Mixi- I just....

Jermaine- And how come you haven't touched your mushroom cheesecake?

Mixi- I just....I....

Mixi stopped talking and put her head down.

Jermaine- I didn't expect you to say you loved me back. I just said that cause that's how I felt.

I saw tears fall out of Mixi's eyes and onto the table.

Mixi- I'm sorry, but I love Aubrey.

I already knew that she loved Drake, but it still hurt to hear her say it. I reached across the table and wiped Mixi's tears away.

Jermaine- Don't cry. I'm not surprised to hear you say that.

Mixi wiped her face.

Jermaine- Let me take you home.

Mixi picked up her purse and I walked her out the door. I don't want to be bitter about Mixi loving someone else, but I can't help it. I love Mixi, and I don't want to let her go.

*Moments Later*
I parked in front of Mixi's house. I was hoping this day wouldn't end, but now it has to.

Jermaine- I guess this is it.

I hugged Mixi and she put her face in my chest and started crying.

Mixi- I'm so sorry Jermaine.

I hated that Mixi didn't love me anymore, but I really hated seeing her cry.

Jermaine- You don't have anything to be sorry for.

I picked up Mixi's head and wiped away her tears.

Mixi- Can we still be friends?

I didn't want to be just friends with Mixi, but it was better than nothing.

Jermaine- I'll always be here for you.

I kissed Mixi on her forehead and she gave me another hug.

Mixi- Goodbye Jermaine.

Jermaine- Goodbye Pinky.

Mixi punched me in the stomach before she got out the car.

Mixi- I'll miss you.

Not nearly as much as I'll miss you.

*Mixi's POV*
When I got back inside, I just wanted to lay down and forget everything that happened today.

McKenna- Hey, Aubrey came by while you were gone.

Mixi- Really? What did he want?

McKenna- He didn't say?

Mixi- How come he didn't just call me?

McKenna- He said he needed to talk to you in person. I think you should call him.

After the shock that Jermaine gave me, I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to talk to Drake. But, it doesn't hurt to find out. I went upstairs and called Drake.

Drake- Hello.

Awww, his voice! O///O

Mixi- Hey, um....so you came by earlier?

Drake- Yea, there's something I need to talk to you about.

Mixi- We can talk right now.

Drake- No. I need to see you in person.

What does he want? Does he want to get back together?

Mixi- Um ok, sure.

Drake- I'll pick you up tomorrow.

Mixi- Ok, bye.

I heard someone yelling at Drake in the background then he hung up. I don't. know what to expect tomorrow, but I'm actually looking forward to seeing Drake.

*The Next Day*
Drake picked me up and took me back to his house. We walked out to the backyard so that we could talk.

Mixi- So Trey and Victoria moved out?

Drake- Trey did, but Victoria's still here.

Mixi- Damn, when is that bitch gonna leave?

Drake got quiet and started looking down.

Mixi- What's wrong?

Drake- Adrien is out of the hospital.

I felt my heart breaking right there.

Mixi- Oh. Well, congradulations.

Drake- And I asked Victoria to stay so that we can raise him together.

A huge lump formed in my throat. It took everything in me to keep me from crying.

Drake- I don't think we should see each other anymore.

Mixi- What?!

Drake- I've already put you through enough and I don't want you to suffer because of me and my son. So I think that it's best that I just let you go.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I just started sobbing right in front of him. Drake walked over to me and put his arms around me.

Drake- I'm sorry. But I don't wanna hurt you anymore. The only way I can do that....

I didn't want to hear anymore. I pushed him away and ran out of the house. I ran down the street looking for a place to go. I knew where I wanted to go, but I wasn't sure what I would do when I got there.

*Jermaine's POV*
Jennifer was sitting on my lap and laying her head against my chest.

Jennifer- You know I've always had a thing for you. And I know deep down that you like me too, right?

Jennifer had already told me that she liked me, and the truth is I just wasn't feeling her. But I guess that wasn't enough to stop her.

Jermaine- I don't wanna lead you on....

Jennifer put her finger against my lips.

Jennifer- Don't say anything else.

Jennifer put her hand on the back of my neck and kissed me. I thought that kiss was going to last forever until someone knocked on the door. I got up to answer the door and it was Mixi.

Jermaine- Miranda? What happened to you?

Her eyes were puffy and she looked like she was worn out.

Mixi- I just needed to see you. Can I come in?

Jermaine- Uh, yea sure.

Mixi walked in and sat on the bed. I could see Jennifer and Mixi glaring at each other when I sat on the bed next to Mixi.

Jermaine- How did you get here? Did someone drop you off?

Mixi- No, I kinda walked.

No wonder she looked so worn out.

Jermaine- Tell me what happened.

She told me everything about her and Drake and how they had broken up. Then she told me how he told her they shouldn't see each other anymore and then she ran to see me.

Mixi- Is it ok if I stay here tonight?

Jermaine- Yea you can stay. You know I'm always here for you.

Jennifer- Um, Jermaine! You know we're leaving in the morning right?!

Jermaine- That's ok. We can drop her off before we go to the airport.

Jennifer got mad and stormed out the room.

Jermaine- If Drake's been cheating on you this whole time, what made you finally move out of his house?

Mixi- Aubrey told me that he kissed Jennifer.

No wonder they hate each other. And that bitch was just all over me 20 seconds ago.

Jermaine- Damn, that's too bad.

I took Mixi into my arms and kissed her on her forehead.

Mixi- I'm sorry about how things happened last time.

Jermaine- Don't worry about it.

I kissed Mixi and she put her hand on my neck and pulled herself closer.

Jermaine- When I said I would always be here for you I meant it.

I laid Mixi on the bed and we kept kissing. All the memories I had from when we were together came flooding back, and I fell completely back in love with her. Mixi wrapped her legs around my waist and whispered in my ear.

Mixi- I'm ready for you.

I looked into Mixi's eyes and I felt the same way.

Jermaine- Let's do this.

I unzipped Mixi's shorts and pulled them down. I was ready to give her anything she wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O Read Next Time!