Status: first love stroy. also posted on quizilla.com

Bullet for Prisoner

Stop This Song

Chapter 4: Stop This Song

Since I'm such a good girlfriend, I politely decided to wake up my boyfriend.

Mixi- Wake up sleepyhead.

Still sleeping.

Mixi- Wake Uuuuuuuup!

Drake fell out of his bed.

Mixi- Oh good your awake ^_^. Btw we have an interview in 30 minutes, so be ready in 30 minutes.

Drake- Why?

Mixi- Because Courtney set it up and I said so.

Drake- OK I'll be ready in 15 minutes.

*15 Minutes Later. Drake's POV*
There's no way I'm going to the interview with her. While she was in the bathroom, I ran out to my car. Unfortunately when I opened the car door Mixi was already sitting there.

Mixi- Yea nice try. Now hurry up else we're gonna be late.

40- Me and Courtney are here too.

*At the Interview. Still Drake's POV*
We were being interviewed by some girl named Melody Sohma.

Melody- So you two are dating. Why?

Mixi- Obviously cause we love each other. Right?

Drake- .....Define "love".

Mixi elbowed me (really hard) in the stomach.

Mixi- He's just kidding. But yea, we totally love each other.

Melody- So do you ever get jealous when you see him around other women?

Mixi- Drake doesn't go around other women. Cause if he does, I'll kill him. ^_^

Melody- Oh that sounds nice. ^_^

Drake- How is that nice?!

Melody- So than I guess that you don't mind him making a song with the British pop sensation Pixie Lott.

Mixi- Who?

Who?

~Pause the Story~
Now for those of you who don't know who Pixie Lott is, here's a brief overview.

She's a British singer, songwriter, dancer, and actress. Her debut single "Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh)" went straight to number one in the UK Singles Chart. She is often credited for her live performances and style. Lott has released "Boys and Girls" as her first US single. She made her American TV premiere on the Nickelodeon film "Fred The Movie".

Mixi- She was in that movie?

Yea she played Judy.

Drake- Oh that movie sucked.

Yea it did. But anyways, that was a brief overview of the British pop sensation Pixie Lott.

~Back to the Interview~
Mixi- Wow, she sounds really talented. But I don't have to worry because Drake loves me, right?

Wrong.

Drake- I'm sorry I couldn't hear lyin over there.

Melody- You two are so cute together. This interview is over.

*In the Car. Mixi's POV*
Mixi- Why didn't you tell me you were doin a song with British pop sensation Pixie Lott?!

40- Cause he didn't know. I told the interviewer about the about the song before I told you guys.

Mixi- Why?

40- I just wanted to see if you would mess up the interview. Oh well, maybe it will work next time.

We stopped the car and threw 40 outside.

Drake- I won't do the song if you don't want me to.

Mixi- Really?

Courtney- Really? Oh yea, I'm here too.

Drake- Yea. I don't even know who Pixie Lott is.

~Pause the Story~
Now for those of you who don't know who Pixie Lott is.....

Drake- I already saw the overview. What I was tryna say is that I'm not interested in workin with her.

Mixi- Oh.

Courtney- Oh.

Drake- Besides, I wouldn't do anything that would upset my girlfriend.

Drake held my hand for the rest of the ride home.

Mixi- O///O uh.....ok.

Courtney- Awwww *^^*. Y'all actually look like y'all care about each other.

We actually did. It was weird for Drake to be nice to me. The long awkward car ride ended when we finally got to the studio. We went inside and saw some blonde girl waiting for us.

Mixi- Who is you?!

Blonde- I'm British pop sensation Pixie Lott. I'm here to make a song with Drake.

Drake- Alright lets go!

Drake grabbed Pixie's hand and tried to hurry up and run away. I grabbed him back and took him to the side.

Mixi- Wtf I thought you said that you wouldn't do the song with her.

Drake- That was before I saw her. I mean com'on, look at her

Mixi- What happened to "I wouldn't do anything that would upset my girlfriend"?

Drake- See the thing is your not my girlfriend, so bye.

Then he skipped his dumb self over to Pixie Lott and left. I had to just sit there looking all molded.

40- That was cold. He had a point though.

Mixi- How'd you get back here?

*Moments Later*
Me, Courtney, and 40 were waiting in the studio while Drake and Pixie was recording they stupid whack song.

Courtney- Aw that's mean. How come you don't like Pixie?

~Pause the Story~
Now for those of you who don't know who Pixie Lott is.....

Mixi- I know who she is! I used to go to school with her!

Courtney- Whaaaaaat?

40- Whaaaaaat?
♠ ♠ ♠
To learn more about this Read Next Time!