Status: Going good so far...

I'm in love with the complete JACKASS!

Intro

Starlight's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I looked at the clock, it was 6:00 am. Ugh! I just remembered today was Monday. I liked school. Yeah, I know everybody hates school, but for some reason I just don't. I mean your friends are there, there's sometimes good food to eat, and something to do for the day. That's not a wrong, right?
I went into my bathroom, looked in the mirror. I guess you can say I'm good looking. I have orange hair mixed with black and my eyes are hazel, my skin is a nice color. It's kinda a vanilla looking color, not very pale. I took a shower, fixed my hair, put black eyeliner on. We have no school dress code, so I just put on a ripped, faded blue jeans on with A Day To Remember shirt. I ran downstairs for a quick breakfast. I walked over to the refrigerator, pulled out a milk. Walked over to the cabinet, took a box of cereal out. Went over to the table to eat my breakfast. Just than, my brother came in. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a Rob Zombie shirt. His black hair covered his chocolate eyes. His skin color was the same as mine. He is very handsome, I know this because my best friend in New York told me this. Plus, at my old school he mostly dated all the girls. He is such a player. He never had a girlfriend that lasted a month. I feel so sorry for him because he will never found a true love. Unlike him I had a real boyfriend that lasted 1 whole year. His name was Joseph. He had black hair with red tips, his eyes were blue, and he was very gorgeous. When I told him that I was moving he broke up with me. That was a totally sad day for me. Also, the very first day that I saw him cry, too.
We moved here last weekend in Newark, New Jersey. I had to help my brother unpack boxes. So, we had the week to do that. Then, Saturday my mother enrolled us in Belleville High. We just live with our mother. Our dad left us when I was born. So, I don't know that much about him. And I would much likely keep it that way. We moved here because my mother wanted to get away from the chaos in New York. Which my brother agreed to, but I didn't. We live in Mansion, that's close to our new school. Our mother works in company that sells products. I don't know that very much about her job. "Hey! Earth to, sis! We need to start heading to school now!" My brother yelled at me. Ugh! I hate it when he yells at me. I got from the table, went into the living room, grabbed my bag, and went inside my brothers silver poniac. His car was very pretty. The windows are very black, inside its black, too. I was jealous of his ride. I asked mother for 1, but she said no. But I had no problem because my brother was my own chauffeur. He turned on the radio. Which Rob Zombie was playing. That's my brothers favorite singer. We had the same taste in music, but Rob just wasn't my favorite. I still liked his music though. We drove to school, which was 5 miles away. We got off, walked inside the school building. We went to the office. I was a sophmore, while my brother was a junior. The front lady or whatever you call those ladies gave us our schedules. I had math for 1st period, while my brother had english. "Hey, I've gotta get to class now. Good luck, sis." "Yeah, you too. Bye." After I said those words, we hugged and went our separate ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments??