Let Love In

Nine.

Garrett quickly escorted them down the hallway and up the staircase in the front room, weaving through the crowd, passing door after door to the end of the hall. Their lips pressed together and their noses bumped in a somewhat sloppy manner as he fumbled with the door handle.

Noah was pulled into the darkness and pushed against the wall, the door quickly shutting behind them. Garrett’s hands were immediately at her waist, hesitantly grasping her hip bones. Noah ran her fingers through his hair as their mouths moved in sync, still pressed against the wall. The room stayed dark, neither bothering to turn on a light. It was dark, quiet, and they were alone with his hands all over her, and Noah let the alcohol decide that was quite alright with her.

She could taste the alcohol on his tongue as Garrett took control, intensifying their kiss. The feeling of his lips against hers, the sound of their shallow breathing, the touch of his fingers on the back of her neck all pushed away any sobering thoughts or worries that this could be a bad idea. She had longed for attention like this from Colin for so long, and while Garrett wasn’t Colin, at this point she didn’t care. She focused on how each action, movement, and change of pace made her feel, allowing her senses to intensify the situation even further. While she was too intoxicated to care about their reckless drunken behavior, she hoped she would be sober enough to remember this evening later.

Garrett quickly brought her mind back to reality as his hand gripped the underside of her knee to hoist up her leg, pinning her against the wall as he moved from her lips to her neck. In automatic response, Noah wrapped her leg around him, causing their hip bones to knock. She felt Garrett jolt in surprise as he continued to kiss the underside of her jaw and neck. His grip on the underside of her knee lightened, his hand creeping slowly upwards in anxious anticipation, stopping at her mid thigh as he held her against the wall; his other hand twisted the hem of her t-shirt within his fingers, grazing them against her newly exposed skin.

Noah unlocked her fingers from his hair and neck to tug at the collar of his plaid shirt, pulling it down slightly off one shoulder as she moved her lips to his collarbone. Instantly, Garrett’s arms had let go of Noah, his over-shirt being yanked over his head and dropped to the floor as he cursed a “fuck these buttons” under his breath. Their lips roughly reconnected as his hands returned to their previous location, a stronger grip taking place before Garrett moved to kiss along her collarbone in return.

“Just tell me to stop if I go too far for you.” A chill ran down Noah’s spine as his raspy voice broke the silence; his warm breath tickled the skin at the base of her neck.

“Huhhngughukay.” was the only response she could muster.

“I don’t want to do anything you don’t want to do.”

A quiet “mmhmm” escaped from her throat as their lips reconnected. Garrett’s hand gently relocated itself, sliding under the fabric of her t-shirt to graze up her torso, ending at the base of her rib cage. Noah’s skin in reaction was electric to his touch, causing a shallow exhale and increased heartbeat to appear in both of them.

“There’s um…” Garrett paused in the middle of his sentence, trying to focus his train of thought. “A-a, um, uh…” Noah gently moved to kiss his jaw while he continued to stumble through his sentence, staring up at the ceiling as he let out a short laugh. “A bed over there if the wall’s too, um, too uncomfortable for you.”

Noah tried to push away all of the lustfully distracting thoughts and feelings that were currently clouding her mind as she attempted to focus on a more important matter. “Whose room is this?”

“Uhh…” Garrett gently removed his soft lips from the underside of Noah’s chin as he thought about it for a second. “Stephen’s, I think. It’s their house.” His hand groped along the wall to reach for the light switch. A bright light broke through the darkness, causing the two to blink several times, adjusting to the change.

“Nope, it’s his brother John’s.”

The pair stared at each other in the light for a moment, registering their somewhat disheveled appearance. Noah’s skirt had been hiked up dangerously high for comfort, her shirt un-tucked and scrunched up at the hem; Garrett’s grey wife beater was slightly stretched out and wrinkled against his torso, his outer plaid shirt lay wadded up, completely discarded somewhere on the floor behind them. His hair stood on end and in desperate need of a brush, molded that way by Noah’s fingers. Noah bit down on her lip, sure of the blush returning to her cheeks as he reached up to smooth a stray patch of her hair back behind her ear. The alcohol and lustful endorphins flooding through her system overpowered her ability to decide they should stop now as he leaned in to place a tender kiss on her lips.

“Is this too fast for you?” Garrett whispered hesitantly across her lips. Noah’s sobering morality said “Yes.” as her palms pressed against his shoulders; her mouth whispered “No.” as she gripped the fat straps of his tank top, taking a step away from the wall and returning the kiss.

As they stumbled towards the bed in the far corner, it was a joint effort to pull Garrett’s shirt up and over his head. Noah’s hands were entangled around his head and neck as their knees hit the edge of the bed. The effects of their level of intoxication caused the room to start spinning as they crashed against the mattress, knocking the breath from their lungs. In one swift movement Garrett had regained his balance, placing all of his weight on his legs at either side of Noah’s thighs, pinning her slightly to the bed as his hands roamed around her torso, giving proof to his more lustful intentions as his fingers played with the fabric of her shirt.

The intensity of the next several kisses engulfed both of them in a craving for more. Their skin burned under each touch, incoherent sounds and quiet sighs escaped their throats as Garrett gripped her rib cage, his thumbs rubbing circles across her skin under her shirt.
Noah’s heart was beating out of her chest as she bit down on her lip in the middle of a kiss, surprising both of them when her hands covered Garrett’s around her rib cage before pulling at her shirt, struggling to get it over her head. She leaned forward to sit up, the two of them moving together as the light fabric was pulled off her arms.

Garrett let out an audible groan, his tone saturated with lust as their mouths reconnected, his fingers quickly reaching across her back as Noah’s grazed across his stomach, stopping to grip the top of his jeans and shove the button hastily through the hole before struggling with the zipper, yanking at the stubborn denim fabric that clung to his lower half.
In perfect timing, Garrett easily unlatched her bra as the door burst open, a couple stumbling into the room, their arms entangled around each other with the boy’s shirt currently stuck over his shoulder and head, the couple struggling to remove it.

The four of them froze as they realized the presence of the others. Noah’s cheeks burned at the hazy realization of the position she was in, her breath catching in her throat as the boy’s head became untangled from his shirt in the doorway. Her stomach dropped to the floor as a “Noah?!” escaped quietly from Colin’s lips, followed by a “Wow, Slut much?” that came in judgment from Sarah staring at her and Garrett.

Noah felt Garrett immediately tense in anger and embarrassment as he forced out a rough “It would be best for you two to get the fuck out.” staring at them from across the room.

Sarah shook her head and laughed a tight laugh as she grabbed Colin’s arm, slamming the door behind them.

Noah’s back slammed against the bed as her arms held her bra in place, covering her face with her hands in a new found embarrassment and sobering realization of what just happened. Garrett leaned back on his knees in silence as she groped behind her back to attach her lose undergarment.

He exhaled in defeat before climbing up to stand, searching for their discarded clothing, handing Noah’s shirt back to her. She nervously chewed on her lip, her cheeks burning as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Garrett pulled her into a hug and kissed her gently on the lips before his fingers found their way molded next to hers as they turned off the light, heading down the hallway in silence to rejoin the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yeah...
;)