In the Shadows of My Brother

Chapter 5

Current Music Mood - Rehab by Amy Winehouse

Mercedes's POV

It’s been two days since I've talked to Zacky Vengeance also known as my brother.

I've been really crossed with him. He has no right to decide if I can go to Yale or not. Yale University only has that right.

But not to be cheeky or anything but I'm a shoe in. I have the right grades and many social activities that left me with not social life outside of my studies.

I'm pretty much just myself. I don't follow the crowd. I dress in dickies and t-shirts (either depicting a band or vintage art) and worn out vans or converse (with my knee high black and white socks) with my 'emo' glasses as Haley puts it.

Haley is my only best friend with the exception of Adam. Adam comes in a close second. That's only because I have a huge crush on him.

Only Haley knows about that. She tells me to be more open around him. But I'm just afraid of people using me since I'm Zacky's little sister.

I've had friends like that before. That's why I only hangout with Haley, Adam and Brandon. Brandon and I are really close too. He's like my brother from another mother. He's got a huge crush on Haley and so does she. It's cute.

But pretty much my life is consumed with school. Tomorrow is my meeting with the Dean of Yale with is highly special case. Why he decided to met with me is really beyond me. I mean I'm happy...just nervous.

I mean wouldn't you? If you were in my shoes, how many students does he actually chose to meet?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry...if it seems like it repeats.

comments. the next one is D-DAY.

lol.