Sequel: Heartbreak Romance
Status: UPDATED! I am actively working to finish this before mid-August! :]

Once Upon a Heartbreak

The Art of Naming

Everyone crowded into Zack’s room. No one was sure what to do about what had just happened. Damara was pretty sure that the figure wasn’t Gage. But she couldn’t be sure.
They called the police and slowly everyone returned home from work. It was decided then that the security would be much tighter. Everyone would stay at the house. It was the biggest and the police were going to be doing surveillance several times a day.
“I can’t believe that Gena would stalk you like this Zack” said Lacy and everyone discussed the plan.
“Me either. I mean I thought I knew her pretty well.” Val admitted.
Cady couldn’t sleep. She was having nightmares about Gage following her and watching her every move.

***
As much as Cady loved all four of the boys, Lacey and Val. Everyone being there all the time was driving her insane. Baby V was kicking constantly, and her morning sickness had returned with a vengeance –no pun intended.

One morning about two weeks after the stalking incident and the resulting great migration to the manor, Johnny was in the kitchen reading a magazine and eating some toast. When Cady walked in and made a beeline for the refrigerator.

“Where’sthegoddamnapplejuice!” Cady said angrily. She tended to talk really fast and with a thick accent when she was pissed or really excited.

Johnny looked at her like she had seven heads. “What?”

She slammed the refrigerator door.

“Why. Is. There. No. Apple juice.” She growled at him.

“Do you want me to go get you some?” He asked cautiously. Her hormones were off the charts sometimes.

“Please?” Her tone changed completely.

“What brand?”

“Motts Plus Light. You should probably get two jugs… or four.” Cady smiled and hugged him.

Johnny hugged her lightly back. He really hoped that Lacey never got this way if she ever got pregnant.

**
A little later
“Why is my refrigerator full of apple juice?” Zacky asked. He couldn’t find anything, all he saw was apple juice.

“Because Cady nearly ripped my head off and had me for breakfast praying mantis style earlier when there wasn’t any in the fridge. So I bought her some.” Johnny explained.

“Did you have to buy the entire store!?” Zacky asked him.

“Dude. Cady is fucking scary right now.” Johnny answered.

Zack could sort of see his point. Cady was entirely too stressed out and it had just gotten worse since the stalker accident. He was doing his best to keep her calm – but her moods went straight from one extreme to another every second. She spent most of her time holed up in her room reading and crying. She felt bad for being insane – and no one blamed her, but they didn’t have a clue what to do either. Not even Damara could talk her out of the room sometimes. It was killing him.

**

Upstairs..

Cady was writing in her diary. She’d been keeping it a lot better since she moved in with Zacky and everything got so stressful.
I think I’m going crazy. I went off on poor Johnny because there wasn’t any apple juice. Baby V must really love it – because that’s all I can stomach to drink anymore. Which is okay, it’s better for the baby anyway. I’m over the caffeine headaches now.
I just want all of this with Gage to be over. I can’t believe Gena would do something like this – well I guess I could. If someone tore me and Zacky apart – well if we were together. Are we together? I have no idea. I haven’t seen him in nearly two days. I’m trying to avoid everyone until my moodswings calm down a little bit. I feel psychotic.
I guess I need to get over it though and just go socialize. I need to talk to Zack anyway. This baby needs a name. I have some ideas but I want him to be a part of naming it too. It is his baby.


Cady thought about it for a moment then she closed her diary. She needed to do this now.

Johnny met her at the bottom of the stairs with a glass of apple juice. She smiled at him.
“Thanks babe!” she took a sip, “Have you seen Mr. Vengeance?”

“Yeah I think he’s in the office working on some VU stuff.” Johnny looked at her warily.

Cady kissed him on the check and went to find Zacky.

Sure enough he was sitting in the VU office surrounded by boxes full of t-shirts with four hundred windows open on his computer and a puzzled look on his face. He turned to look at Cady when she entered the room and smiled.

“Hey babe.” He pulled a chair out for her to sit down.

“Hey Z.” She smiled at him and sat down. She waited patiently for him to finish what he was doing.

“What’s up Kitty?” He asked suddenly turning to face her.

“What makes you think something is up?” Cady was awful at hiding anything from Zack, that’s why she’d ran when she found out she was pregnant. She couldn’t lie to him – she was a horrible liar anyway – but just trying to look in those gorgeous green eyes and lie? That was impossible.

“You’re never this quiet and patient. Ever.” Zack laughed.

“Well I’m like a million and a half months pregnant, and eventually I will cease to be pregnant and you know give birth to your spawn – which needs a name. We can’t call it Baby V forever.” Cady explained.

“Well, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that.” Zack said not looking Cady in the eye. He’d been wanting to talk about names for awhile now – but with her constant mood swings, he didn’t want to push anything.
“Why didn’t you?” Cady asked curiously. She was glad that he had been thinking about names.

“I just got busy with VU stuff is all. They keep crashing the site every time I add something new.” He lied.

“Because Vengeance U is badass.” Cady smiled at him.

“Amen to that! Now about naming this spawn.” Zacky put his hand on her stomach. The baby went wild as always.

“Well boy or girl I can tell you right now it’s gonna be Daddy’s baby. Maybe we should just named it after you. Zakiryah for a girl and Zackary for a boy.” Cady laughed.

“Uhm. No.” Zacky replied quickly.

“Well do you have anything picked out?” Cady asked him.

“Actually I kind of have some ideas.”
“Shoot.”
“I’d like to name him or her after Jimmy.” Zack said sheepishly.
Cady smiled at him.
“I figured you would. How are we going to work that out if we have a girl though? Name her Jamie?”
“No. I was thinking Owen but with a ‘y’ and two ‘n’s and we could call her Wynnie.” Zack suggested.
“I love it! What about if it’s a boy?” Cady asked.
“Tholemew. James Tholemew.”
Cady smiled and there were tears forming in her eyes.
“You don’t like it?” Zack asked quickly not wanting to upset her.
“No, it’s perfect. Everything is perfect! Well not everything, but close enough!” Cady smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think of the names!?
Sorry this took forever - I had a horribly rough summer

I lost a good friend, and my mother has been sick
Rest in Peace Jaybo!<3

Tomorrow is my first day at WKU! Wish me luck. If everything goes well I'm going to start updating at least every other week! <3