Status: This will be updated once a week. I'll notify you if there will be any changes.

Is He Mad?

p r o l o g u e

There are men here. Men that aren't meant to be out on the streets. These are the types of men who aren't meant to be around people, specifically those people who are young and lack the rough edges that life always bestows. No, these are the men that deserve to be down here, that deserve to be beaten bloody for the crimes they have committed. These men deserve what ever broken bone they receive or the black and blue bruises coating their flesh. They deserve it all and so much more, these murderers, these rapists, these men who don't quite fit in with the image the world wants to hold.

This place deserves them and they will, in fact, tell you they deserve to be in this hell hole, in this no where. Of course, there are some men who simply deny the acts of the sin they happened to commit in their former life above, but they're all lies. Some may believe those lies - the foolish of this land -, yet many others know whatever they did was beyond what the world could handle and instead of killing them, seeing it as a mercy, they sent them here. All of the men, the monsters, the snakes, they deserve to be here. Whether or not their lies are to believed is really up to you.

I do not lie. I do not delusion myself into thinking what ever I did up there deserves mercy upon me. This pit, this little speck of land filled with the waste of this planet. I deserve to be in here. I do not attempt to ask for forgiveness nor do I expect forgiveness. And if I dare ask for it, it would not be given, I imagine.

And as I look around this barren pit, I see men who are dying, who are only bones and skin. There are old and young down here - the world does not take pity on those who are weakened old men or those who are ripe young. I recall, actually, just the day before this scrawny young man being lowered in and when he finally became aware of where he was-

The pit does not take well to the beautiful and young looking. I can still hear his screams from when the men had attacked, not bothering to hold anything back. I have not experienced that when I had been lowered, already too aware of the serpents in the outer world, than why would it be any different than in this inner hell of ours? I had learned that at a young age and I would not forget it for the rest of my life.

Most of these men would not deny that death would have been a mercy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been gone for a fairly long time and I've also been working on this story for the last two weeks. I would appreciate it if you would comment, rec, and/or subscribe. Thank you!