Somewhere Weakness Is Our Strength!

Scared

16 Years Earlier!

2:13 A.M.
December 14, 1999
Des Moines, Iowa at Mercy Hospital!

"Fucking Hell! I hate Brian Haner Jr!!" They screamed.

"Calm down Ellie...This isn't going to bring the baby in faster!" The Other person said.

"Oh my God...Well I hate this. It sucks. Jude...I fucking hate Brian Haner Jr....I really fucking do! And get that Fucking camcorder away from me Jude Lindsey Sanderson!" Ellie Screamed.

“Awe Ellie, Don't hate me!! You love me!! I'm the one taking on your fruit of loins!" Jude Laughed!

"But that doesn't excuse the camcorder in my face!!" Ellie said.

16 years and a day earlier!

11:15 P.M. December 13, 1999 Des Moines, Iowa at Mercy Hospital!

"I'm scared Jude! What if something goes wrong?" Ellie said.

"Michelle Louise DiBenedetto, Nothing will go wrong! You’re in a safe hospital." Jude said.

"But the thing is my parent's don't even know I'm here about to give birth. They just know I'm here visiting you." Michelle said.

"What about Val? Did she ever know?" Jude asked.

"Maybe...I really don't know! You’re the only person I've ever told." She said.

"What!! You haven't told Brian!! Why? He needs to know MIichelle!!" Jude said.

"Well that's the thing; I don't want to tell him ever. I never wanted this thing…this baby born out of marriage. It's just better if I never told him." Michelle said.

"Ellie, this baby’s going to look like him eventually and you. We can't him from it forever. Wait....Since I'm taking the baby why don't we pretend it was my baby. Since I'm older then you by a year and I did date Syn. Well play it off as if I got pregnant after I left Huntington. He'll never know the difference since we look alike a little." Jude said.

"OMG that's perfect Jude you’re fucking brilliant!" Michelle said.

With the biggest concern out of her way. All Michelle had to do was waiting for the baby to be born. But who knows how long that will take.