Somewhere Weakness Is Our Strength!

Memory and Travel

[Michelle’s POV:]

I woke up in the early hours of the morning.

Harley had already jumped off to bed, I’m guessing hours before.

I walked passed the bunks, and towards the living room. There sleeping on the couch was Harley.

I bent down and kissed her forehead. She looked just like me, but she had Brian’s cute nose.

I still couldn’t believe my baby was sixteen years old.

The moment she was born she smelled pink. I didn’t want to ever let her go.

But I did let go.

But here she slept; I know I acted rather harshly early. But I’m scared to see the life she had before me.

But there’s a small part me that want to see inside this life.

I continued to look at her, sleeping so peacefully.

Placing the throw blanket on her I walked back to the bunks.

“Mom,” I heard.

“Go back to sleep sweetie,” I said walking back.

“Please, don’t be mad at me.” She said looking at me with those eyes that were my weakness.

“Baby, I’m not mad at you. Just slightly uneasy about this trip,” I said sitting down with her.

“I know you are, it’s just like I said to dad. I want you to enjoy this trip.” She said looking at me.

“I will, I promise.” I said brushing her hair from her face.

“You better get back to sleep; we’re leaving tomorrow morning for Texas.” I said getting up.

She nodded getting off the couch and walking with me towards the bunks.

[Harley’s POV:]

I awoke to dad shaking me to get up.

He told me to get dress.

I looked at my wall clock in the bunk.

It said 5:30.

I groaned, but got up and dressed grabbing my dickie jeans and my Skeletonwitch shirt and other goodies to take to the restroom to get ready.

I walked out of the bathroom dressed and ready to go.

“Where’s your stuff?” Dad said looking at me.

“At the table, Mom told me to put it there before I went to bed.” I said looking at him.

“Good, alright well gather you things and let’s go to the car.” He said walking out the bus with my giant suitcase.

I grabbed my stuff and took one last look to make sure I had everything. Mom was waiting outside with everyone else.

We said our goodbyes and headed to the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

I'm super sorry it took so long to get out.

Only two more chapters left.

:]