Somewhere Weakness Is Our Strength!

Truth

Third Person POV:

Michelle arrived back in California. She didn't feel the same as she did. She no longer carried the life she had inside of her. It was back in Iowa that she left her heart, her soul and her eyes in one small little girl. Michelle called her parent's before she arrived in California.

They had been freaking out since she left. They waited outside the airport furious and concerned. They wondered what had gotten into their daughter. Why had she left and now looking so sad. Upset and truly concerned for her youngest daughter Michelle's mother asked if anything was wrong.

To which Michelle responded with a monotone answer of ‘No’. The whole car ride was in a dead silence. Michelle looked at the house. For once in her life she wished she didn't have to go in there. She'd give anything to be back in Iowa with her babe she left behind. Michelle got out of the car and walked up the driveway toward the house.

There inside sat all of her friends and her twin Valary. The moment Val saw her sister she screamed. She looked so different that it scared Val. Dressed in clothing that wasn't normal for Michelle, it confused Val.

Her twin was dressed in a MFKR shirt and black dickies and converse. But her hair was what stunned Valary. Her twin was sporting some kind of dreadlocks. But these dreads were different colors.

Red and black.

[[Author's Note: Does this remind you of someone too? lol]]

Michelle's POV:

I stood inside the house. My sister just kept staring at me like I was something unknown to her. I know my clothing might not be something they're use to but fuck. I wanted something different.

I saw Brian...he was sitting with Bethany his girlfriend. God did I want to hit him!!!

But then I remembered that I never told him about Harley...and I wasn't going to. That was Jude's job now. Harley was her responsibilities now not mine... (But I wish she was.)

"I'm going upstairs..." I said walking up toward the stair when my parent kept me down here.

"Not so fast young lady you’re in major trouble." My Dad said.

"Why...I'm tired and just got back home from Iowa and I fucking want to sleep." I said.

"No...You need to explain yourself? Why did you leave for a month Michelle?" My Mother said.

I looked over to my twin sister the guys had alright left. Only Matt stayed behind with Val.

"It's none of your business why I left. Okay! I had something I needed to take care of and it’s done!" I said.

"What was it? Why did it cause you to make a trip to Iowa?" My Dad yelled.

I was completely frustrated. I wanted to tell them....but I wasn't ready to tell them like this. But I'm pissed and well...

"To give fucking birth! Okay!!! I was fucking pregnant with a beautiful baby girl!! But she's not in my life!! So just leave me the fuck alone!!" I screamed…tripping up the stairs.

“Wait!! What!! Did you just say you gave birth to a baby?” Val said.

I sighed.

"OMG....Michelle you were pregnant? Who's the father and where's the baby?" My Dad asked.

"The baby is in Iowa, Where she will stay and the father...well he doesn't know." I said.

"Who's the father Michelle? And why is the baby in Iowa?" Mom said.

"I didn't want to tell him and we weren't even dating. So it wasn't his business. As for my babe...she's in Iowa with her new mother." I said.

"But why is she in Iowa Michelle? You’re not explaining why?" Mom said.

That's when I lost it. I completely succumbed to pressure.

“Synyster wouldn't have been there for Harley and I wasn’t about to be a young unfit mother!! Plus He would just avoid taking care of her!! I didn’t want that for Harley! I wanted her to be safe and far away from this!!" I screamed.

I looked at my family. There they stood shocked and in awe. I just slipped the name of my baby's daddy. Fuck!!

"You’re fucking stupid Michelle!! I can’t believe you did that! You didn't even tell me or our parents you were pregnant!" Val said.

"Look...Val I'm sorry!" I said.

"Fuck off Michelle!! I'm never speaking to you again!" Val said.

That's when I busted into tears. Everything is going so wrong.