Somewhere Weakness Is Our Strength!

Strangers

Third Person POV:

Michelle stood shocked, she didn't expect Harley to be standing right in front of her. It was like seeing a ghost. Of course, Harley felt the same way. Shocked that she herself stood in the same area as Michelle.

They looked at each other. Neither of them knew what to say. They both were tongue tied.

That's when one spoke:

"So um...how are you my mother? I know how i was created. It's just um...weren't Jude and Dad dating at the time?" Harley said.

Michelle chuckled to herself. Because she remembered the detail like it was yesterday.

"It was just after Jude left. The guys were throwing a party for April fools. I wasn't in the mood for a party since my best friend had just left. That's when I saw Brian just standing there just as hurt as I was. Well after a few drinks here between the both of us. It let to another and well you check the drift. We ended up...." Michelle said.

"Fucking" Harley said

"Excuse me?" Michelle said.

"That's what Jude and Joey call it" Harley said.

"Oh....Well yeah. I guess you could call it that. We weren't exactly dating at the time. So you’re right." Michelle said.

"So...when did you find out about me?" Harley said.

Michelle looked at Harley and thought for a moment.

"I found out two weeks after my Seventeenth Birthday" Michelle said.

"Oh.."Harley said.

"I was sitting in my bedroom. I didn't know the harm I could have caused you." Michelle said with tears streaming down her face.

"What do you mean?" Harley said.

"Harley...I almost killed you with out knowing about you. I had too many drinks at my own birthday party. But nothing seemed to happen after our party everything was the same. Until...well I started getting sick. My sister and everybody thought it was nerves. So I booked an appointment with my doctor." Michelle said.

Michelle looked at her daughter. She felt so bad. Harley just stood there taking this entire inside.

"So I could've been dead before you knew about me?" Harley said.

"Yes...believe me, if I had known about you then. I wouldn't have gotten drunk." Michelle said.

"I know...you don't seem like the person to ever intentionally do something like that." Harley said.

"So...um are you still angry at me?" Michelle asked.

"No...Just upset. But I kind of always knew you were my mother." Harley said.

"Really how?" Michelle said.

"Well...when I was with Jude. No one ever thought I was hers. They always thought I looked like my father. But then I saw a picture of you. I saw some similarities in us. It's scared me at first so I never wanted to believe it." Harley said.

"When did...." Michelle said.

"Oh...when I was seven. It was back in 2007." Harley said.