Status: On hiatus do to my lazy ass ^-^'' When my other half comes over, we'll be back on track(:

Minutes to Midnight.

The Beast and the Harlot.

I yawned and stretched as I sat up in my bed. It was about ten-thirty and today was the day that Bellatrix would come.

I stood up and headed downstairs, flopping on the couch in the living room and watching Invader ZIM.

"Wow, don't you look lazy." Mia teased me as she moved my feet to sit down.

I shrugged and yawned. "I'm comfy."

"I still can't believe that you're going alone with the whole Bellatrix thing."

"I have to in order to find my birth mother. She told me that if I helped her than she'd help me with anything she knows."

"How do you know she'll go through with it?"

"Unbreakable Vow."

Mia gaped at me. "You're only turning fifteen in like four months!"

"I don't care. If it helps me find my birth mother, I don't care."

"What about Draco's mom?"

I smiled. "She is like the perfect mom to me, but I have to know the truth."

"I understand. And I'll help you whenever you need it."

"Good, 'cause I know I'm gonna need it!" We laughed and I turned the TV onto Fuse where Avenged Sevenfold's 'The Beast and the Harlot' was just begining.

"HELL YEAH!" I yelled, turning the volume up.

"Do you even know what Harlot means?" Mia asked me, laughing.

I nodded. "A woman who sleeps with several guys. AKA: a whore. AKA: Pansy Parkinson."

"Google?"

"Definetly."

"Renee!" Itachi called, "Bellatrix is here!"

"There's the Beast." Mia said.

"Thank God the Harlot isn't here." I added.

There was a loud squeal and in ran Bellatrix, smothering me in a hug.

"C-can't...b-breathe...Bella!" I choked out.

She let me go and fixed my hair, looking at me with excited eyes.

"First, do you want to be called Renee or Isabelle?" Bellatrix said, clapping her hands together. She really was psycho, wasn't she?

I sighed. "I guess you can call me Isabelled if you want."

"You know, you have your mother's eyes." Bellatrix whispered, taking my face in her hands. "But you have your father's dark hair."

"If you don't want to think of me having his hair, it's easy to see I have yours." I said. I would live to regret saying that in t-minus one minute.

"Yeah, if she hadn't cut her hair it would be long and really curly. Like yours." Mia chimed in. Thanks for cutting my freedom down by a good chunk, MiMi.

Bellatrix smiled widely and wickidly. Oh shit.. I thought. "She even looks really good in curls." Mia added.

Oh Mia no... I thought.

"Is that so?" Bellatrix asked MiMi.

Mia put a hand to her mouth to silence herself. Not five minutes of Bellatrix being here and I was about to get a Bella-over.

"You know, I believe you're right. She looks like she'd be just perfect in curls!" Bella exclaimed, now playing with my hair.

"Y-you know Bella, I think Mia's hair could use a new look too!" I attempted to distract her, epically failing.

"Yes, yes but we'll focus on Mia's lovely brown hair after. Now come, come!" She said, ushering us upstairs and to my room.

I gave Mia my, 'I-will-effing-kill-you-later' look. She smiled at me.

I sat on the countertop of the large sink in my bathroom as Ballla plugged in the curling iron and turned it on with Mia by her side.

"Aren't you going over to Draco's at about four?" Mia asked. I glared at her; she was doing this on purpose now.

"Oh how perfect! I know he'll just love it." Bella exclaimed as she began to part my hair.

"You know Renee, you have like three moms. Your real mom, Mrs. Malfoy, and Bellatrix." Mia said.

"So? Queen Mary had God knows how many moms the way her dad went trying to get a freaking son." I replied as Bella began to curl a lock of my hair.

"My sister really thinks of you like her own, doesn't she?" Bellatrix asked me, smiling.

I smiled. "Yeah, she does."

"Hell, you could have been Mrs. Malfoy's daughter when you were blonde." Mia said.

"That's right, you did have that platinum blonde hair." Bellatrix said. "And your personality reminds me so much of my sister and nephew."

I touched the little golden locket around my neck and smiled. I would always love Draco with all my heart and even though they aren't my blood brothers, Sasuke and Itachi will forever be my two idiot brothers that I love very much.

"Wait," Mia asked Bellatrix out of no where, "okay if you're her dad's cousin, and her boyfriend's aunt, what does that make Draco to Renee...?"

My face faultered. Did I want to know the answer to that..? Hell, as long as it was second cousin or beyond that, I was okay. If we were somehow first cousins, this is going to be really awkward.

"Well, since Sirius," She spat his name, "is my first cousin, that would make me and Narcissa her second cousins, and Draco her third."

Still awkward, but third cousins is even further away.

"So we're like not even related?" I asked, just to be sure.

"Hardly." Bella replied.

I sighed in relief and then my phone vibrated from my pajama bottoms' pocket, indicating that I had a text.

"What happened to your Voyager?" Mia asked me.

I shrugged. "It was in an...accident..."

Mia sighed. "You broke it somehow, didn't you?"

"Yupp. But I got the Samsung Intensity as a replacement since it was time for an upgrade anyways."

Morning babe(; The text from Draco read. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

Are you just getting up now?
<KatKarma>

It's only 11, when did you get up?

Like 1o:3o. Since when do I wake up before you? hahaa.
<KatKarma>

Mia's birthday and Christmas ring any bells?

^^' eh heh, okay so twice. BAH! loll.
<KatKarma>

Anyways...what are you up to, love?

Nothing much;; getting my hair curled by Bella because of MiMi >.<
<KatKarma>

Your hair looks great curled, though.

Yes but closer to your aunt's curls. I'm getting a Bella-over.
<KatKarma>

Well, you're screwed.

Thanks for the positivity!
<KatKarma>

Welcome ;D


I rolled my eyes and soon enough, Bellatrix was done with my hair and turned me so I faced the mirror.

"You actually look really good, Renee." Mia commented.

She was right, I did. Bellatrix hadn't curled my hair exactly like hers, instead she did little ringlets all over. It looked like a cross between Victoria from Twilight, Taylor Swift, and Katherine from the Vampire Diaries.

"Wow...this looks...amazing. Thank you." I said, giving her a hug.

"You look so much like your mother like this." Bellatrix said, smiling. "She always had such curly hair. In the summer and spring it would be a light brown or dirty blonde, and it autumn and winter it would be chocolate brown. Now matter what her piercing blue eyes always stood out."

"Tch, you two look like mother and daughter." Mia said.

"Guess what Mia," I said with vengeful eyes, "it's your turn."

Her eye twitched slightly.

"I think she would look great with a little shorter hair." Bella said.

"Yeah MiMi, didn't you say you always wanted to try a bob-cut?" I said.

About an hour later, Mia now had a pin straight cut that was just a little bit longer than a bob (about down to her shoulders) and I noticed that my hair, even curled, was longer than when I had first woken up.

"I made it long again." Bella whispered to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo!
Sequal is now up and running!
:D
Comment if you're ready for the drama(: