Status: On hiatus do to my lazy ass ^-^'' When my other half comes over, we'll be back on track(:

Minutes to Midnight.

Kiss My Eyes and Lay Me to Sleep.

Isabelle's POV.

Adrian wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smirked, and I found myself lost in the kiss.

It was like nothing I'd ever felt before.

"You could be mine forever." Adrian whispered against my lips. "I can make your wildest dreams come true, Isabelle. All you have to do is give me the permission."

I couldn't find my voice at all. His voice was so alluring, it made me want to do whatever he said.

"You don't have to say anything; just tilt your head back and relax."

I felt compelled to do whatever he told me. So that's just what I did; I tilted my head back and relaxed. Adrian grinned and kissed my neck and -

"Isabelle!" A familiar voice said.

Adrian hissed and pulled me closer to him. "Foolish little girl, Isabelle Bourdain should not be held back by mortals."

"Give me a break, Cromwell." A guy's voice sneered. "You know damn well--"

"You're mortals with magic. I have immortality. You will die, I won't, and Isabelle will be mine." Adrian retorted.

"So you are a vampire..." The girl who entered first breathed.

Adrian smirked. "Took you long enough. For such a smart girl you overlooked such a thing that have caused you such a foolish mistake."

"None of that matters now," the guy said, "just let my girlfriend go!"

"She doesn't want you though, now do you Isabelle?" Adrian asked me, stoking my cheek. I shook my head.

"Draco, calm down, look at her eyes. She's being compelled." The girl said calmly.

"What in bloody hell do you want with Isabelle?!" The guy, Draco, said.

Adrian continued to stroke my cheek. "Isabelle is the Bourdain Princess. She will be my bride, and you, Mr. Malfoy, will never be with her again."

"Like hell." Draco growled.

"Draco don't--" The girl started.

"Mia, she's your best friend and my girlfriend, do you want to see her forget us and be with him for the whole bloody eternity?!"

"She's under compulsion, there's nothing we cand do!"

"See? Mia has the right idea." Adrian said, resting his head on my left shoulder. "I like your attitude, Richards. I think you can definetly stick around for Isabelle."

"Gee, thanks." Mia said sarcastically.

"Shame for you, Malfoy." Adrian said, kissing my neck.

"Don't, touch, her." Draco growled.

"Too little, too late, Malfoy." Adrian replied.

The last thing I remember besides the screaming and yelling, was my own scream from the seering pain in my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tomorrow is my fifteenth birthday ^^
And I wrote a chapter for each day this week.
Thirteen for today, fourteen tomorrow, fifteen thursday, and sixteen friday.
So I won't be missing an update this week!
:D

As for chapter titles;;
9: "One Way or Another" by Blondie
10: "Secret" by The Pierces/opening theme for Pretty Little Liars
11: "Trouble" by B. Spears
12: "Can't Be Tames" by M. Cyrus
and 13: "Prelude 12/21" by AFI

Thank you again to all my wonderful commentors;; I love reading your comments!!
:D