Status: On hiatus do to my lazy ass ^-^'' When my other half comes over, we'll be back on track(:

Minutes to Midnight.

What If I Wanted to Break?

I set my phone back on the nightstand as though I hasn't touched it and laid back down. I touched my neck and winced. So this wasn't a dream; Adrian really was a vampire and he really did bite me...

But...why me...?

Until MiMi and Draco showed up, I'd have to play by Adrian's rules. But who knows how long that would be...

"Ah, glad to see you're up." Adrian said smiling as he entered my room.

I smiled back at him. "Glad to be up." I held my arms out to him which he eagerly took and held me close.

"You smell so sweet - like cheeries and roses." He whispered in my ear.

"Do I taste just as sweet?" I whispered back seductively.

Adrian inhaled deeply and replied, "Most definetly."

We let go and Adrian eyed me curiously as he played with a lock of my onyx hair. "So then shall I take it you've changed your mind?"

"If by that you mean being with you or Draco," I wrapped my arms around his neck, "than I've realized better now. I don't know what I ever saw in Draco. Clearly I'm meant to be with you."

I'm getting a little too good at this acting stuff. Why is this all coming so naturally to me...?

Adrian grinned big. "This makes me very happy."

"Yupp. There's no need to compel me anymore. I'm yours." What deal have I just signed in to?

I found myself enveloped in a heated, passionate kiss with Adrian. And to be honest, I liked it...

The kiss continued to deepen, and even though I knew I wasn't being compelled, I still let it go. No piece of me wanted to object.

We broke apart and just stared into each other's eyes for a moment that seemed like an eternity.

"Dinner is at five. There's a wardrobe with plenty of things I'd hope you like. It's three now, I'll come up at quarter to five, okay?" I nodded and Adrian kissed my forehead before leaving me alone in that room again.

I sighed and sat up, crossing my legs. I had gotten myself into something I just hoped Mia and Draco could get me out of...

I showered from three-thirty to four, with no reply from Mia. She had gotten the message, and I knew she wouldn't ignore it, but I just hoped she was on her way...

I sighed once my hair was dry and went over to the wardrobe. I was amazed though, the clothes did look nice. If I wasn't in such a situation, I could probably snatch most of the stuff in here. But that's for another day...should I ever be kidnapped in Bucharest again.

I ended up picking out a red strapless top with a belt around it over a black longsleeve shirt with black skinnies and a stud belt. As for shoes, I just went with simple black flats.

I sat at the vanity brushing my hair and watching it curl back up. I fixed my eyeliner and decided on a crimson lipstick.

Glancing down, I noticed I was still wearing the ring and necklace that Draco had given me. Resisting the urge to curl up and cry, I took off the necklace and ring and placed them in my pocket. I bit my lip as I took off the opal bracelet as well, and put that in my other pocket too.

I felt like a princess trapped in a tower waiting for her knight in shinking armour to save her...

Mia's POV.

I glanced over at Draco who was staring out the window, a look of uncertainty on his face. We were halfway to Bucharest in his family's private jet.

"We're gonna make it." I said reassuringly.

"How can you be so bloody positive?" He spat, sorrow in his voice.

I smiled and showed him the text that Izzy sent me. His face automatically lit up like a kid on Christmas morning.

"She loves you, you silly blonde." I told him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Trapped Isabelle
Sorry I haven't updated in forever!
I keep getting distracted :/
But I'm gonna make it up!
I'm gonna find someway to make it up!
And if you want previews of the next to books, check em out!
Comments make me update(: