Status: On hiatus do to my lazy ass ^-^'' When my other half comes over, we'll be back on track(:

Minutes to Midnight.

It's Never Too Late.

I was so preoccupied with staring into the mirror and feeling like I was Lzzy Hale in the video for "Familiar Taste of Posion", that I hadn't realized I had ended up singing it or that Adrian was standing in the doorway.

"I breathe you in, again, just to feel you, underneath my skin, holding on to; the sweet escape, is always laced with a, familiar taste, of poison." I sang.

"The voice and beauty of a siren." Adrian said, startling me. "And just like a siren I'm lured towards her."

Adrian put his hands on my shoulders and looked at me through the mirror.

"You look beautiful, just like a black rose." He whispered in my ear, kissing the crook of my neck.

"A familiar taste...of poison..."

I leaned my head against his, curious about his true intentions, "Familiar Taste of Poison" replaying in my head over and over.

"I tell myself, that you're no good for me. I wish you well, but desire never leaves."

"You know, you wouldn't have to go back to Hogwarts." Adrian said, stroking my cheek. "I can teach you to master compulsion, supress the darkness, and so much more..."

"I could fight this 'till the end...but maybe I don't wanna win..."

"What's the catch?"

He went to answer, when his phone rang.

"Sorry love, have to take this. Be right back."

I nodded and he stepped out, closing the door behind him. Being the inner snoop I was, I went over to the door and listened.

"...well of course your damn riddles didn't stop them. Mia richards is technically the smartest girl alive." Adrian said.

Luckilly his phone was loud enough, so I could hear the person on the other line. That, and I have kick-ass hearing.

"I gave them the message." A girl with a thick Italian accent replied.

"What message?"

The girl sighed. "I put the message of Malfoy's betrayal in a riddle."

"How exactly is he going to betray her? Just tell me what you saw."

"I breathe you in, again, just to feel you, underneath my skin, holding on to; the sweet escape, is always laced with a, familiar taste...of poison."

"Richards and Malfoy will take her back tonight. But they will call upon you to help when something...unfortunate happens to Isabelle. Well, so long as you let her go without a fight.

"You'll prove to be much help as this year goes on and next year..."

"And next year...?" Adrian pushed.

"Next year Malfoy will become distant and end up leaving Isabelle."

"I don't wanna be saved, I don't wanna be sober, I, want you on my mind. In my dreams, behind these eyes, and I wanna wake up, no not, this, time!"

I bit my lip. Could this be true?

"What the hell? Why?"

"Because he is going to be a Death Eater." I bit down harder on my lip. A sixteen year old Death Eater? Not likely. ....Right?

"Why would Voldemort want a sixteen year old Death Eater?" Adrian asked skeptically.

"I'm not sure. I haven't seen much, but I did see that. You must be kind to Isabelle. Give her some slack, and when the time comes, you can pull her back."

"Vera, you never make any damn sense." I covered my mouth before I could gasp and be caught.

"...she told me she had three kids - Damian, Kora, and Vera." I remembered Bella saying.

"I breathe you in, again, just to feel you, underneath my skin, holding on to; the sweet escape, is always laced with a, familiar taste...of poison."

I tip toed back to the vanity and sat like I had before. When he came back in, I was going to pull a dangerous move. I had to know if he would be honest with me or not after what I heard.

If he told the truth, good. But if he lied and I called him out on it, then what would happen...?

Adrian came back in, and smiled at me.

"Who was that?" I asked him, twisting around in the vanity stool to talk to him face-to-face.

His smile faultered. "I'm not going to lie to you, Isabelle." He said, kneeling so we were eye-to-eye. "It was Vera Bourdain - your MIA cousin - that called me. She's only looking out for you. She can see the future and told me about you and since her father is my parents' best friend, she knew me."

There was something else he wasn't telling me, but I didn't want to push it. I wasn't the one in control here.

I smiled at him and put my hand on his cheek. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Not lying to me. So I won't lie to you. I listened in on the conversation and wanted to see if you'd lie to me or not. But I honestly don't believe what she said."

"Nor do I. A sixteen year old Death Eater just doesn't seem likely. And since we're being honest, I know you've just been playing me." Adrian smiled sadly. "I know it's Draco you love. Which is why I'm going to let you go when him and Mia arrive."

This surprised me.

I smiled at him. "So you're not a bad guy after all." I said, hugging him.

"Just think of me as your Guardian. Because I swear to you, I will always be here for you."

We let go, Adrian's face serious but sad at what he had said. Something told me that part of him believed what Vera said. Then an idea came into my head.

"Can you help me with something?" I asked him.

"Anything."

"Okay, Draco's birthday is September 22nd. He hates making a big deal of his birthday so last year we didn't do anything. But this year I wanna fuck with him and do something for once. Somethingbig...huge!"

"How about a surprise party?" Adrian suggested.

"Perfect!" I clapped my hands together. "But what should I get him for a present?"

"I'll find you whenever an idea comes into mind, okay?"

"What about when I'm in school?"

"I can get into Hogwarts. Long story. But I can." He glanced out the window, and smiled sadly back at me. "Go to your friend and boyfriend. I'll be seeing you soon."

I smiled, gave him one last hug, and ran downstairs and outside, jumping into Draco's arms.

"Oh I missed you!" I said into his shoulder.

"Well someone's looking okay." Mia teased me.

I stood before the both of them, smiling big. "I'm alright."

"I didn't hurt her, don't shoot!" Adrian said, coming towards us with his hands up.

Draco sneered at Adrian. "Oh of course not Cromwell, you only compelled, bit, and kidnapped my bloody girlfriend!"

"Draco, chill." I said calmly, putting my hands on his cheeks. "I'm okay. Adrian let me go because he knows I love you."

"And the bite mark should go away in a couple of days." Adrian added.

"Come on, let's just get you home." Mia said.

I nodded and waved to Adrian as we walked down the path.

"You know, Draco was Mr. Pessimism all friggen day." Mia joked.

"Well he should have looked at his ring." I smiled up at Draco and added, "I guess I need you, baby," earning a genuine smile in return.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, the first two commentors to this first will get to decide what chapter or chapters (if they agree, than one, if they both choose different chapters than I do those two) I make a slideshow-video out of(:
Your picks can be anything from chapters six to now(:
And the first to message me can request a slideshow-video for one of the two upcoming stories in the series(:
So hurry up guys!
^-^
Comments make me update and wanna show you my ideas(:
:)