Status: On hiatus do to my lazy ass ^-^'' When my other half comes over, we'll be back on track(:

Minutes to Midnight.

Thanks For Making Me A Fighter.

I smirked as I took out the little velvet box from my jewlery box. I was dressed, eyeliner done, and hair set for the day; now I had to add my favourite accessory: my lip ring.

Sure it took me forever to figure out how to repierce it (after I called Savanna of course) but I finally figured it out and today it's coming back.

Itachi was reading Seventeen Magazine on a chair, Sasuke was reading some murder mystery in the other, and Mia and Bella were talking on the couch.

Mia glanced at me and did a double-take, her jaw dropped upon seeing the lip ring back.

"Ey." I said, sitting on my bean bag chair.

"You repierced your lip?" Mia asked me.

I nodded and Sasuke and Itachi looked at me now; Itachi wasn't exactly sure how to react where Sasuke glared at me. Typical.

"You pierced, your lip?" Sasuke hissed.

I nodded. "Twice, actually. The first time it closed so I redid it."

"And do you honestly believe that you can still train and fight with that thing in?"

"Oh Sasuke, leave little Renee alone. She's a teenager, she's experimenting." Itachi said.

"Yeah, and I don't even do that stuff anymore, I'm back to being a wicca and practicing my magic."

"Wicca?" Bellatrix asked.

"Wicca is the religious practice of witchcraft." I explained. "I've been doing it since I was like nine."

"In other words, she's a witch practicing the muggle version of it." Mia said.

"Yeah, pretty much." I shrugged.

"If you don't think you should train anymore, than fight me." Sasuke said simply. All of us stared at him, jaws dropped.

"Sasuke, you've had intense training with Orochimaru, she couldn't possibly stand up to that!" Itachi exclaimed.

"HEY!" I said, standing up. "It doesn't matter. He's trained me, hell, you've trained me, and I'm sure I can take whatever he can dish out at me after last year!"

"Than go get geared up." Sasuke said.

I nodded, glaring at him, and went upstairs to put on my new gear. Once I was dressed, I grabbed my sword and concealed my twin scythe and went back downstairs.

"There's a training ground outside in the back yard," Sasuke said, "if you can get me weaponless and restrained for one minute, you'll win. Same goes for me."

I nodded. "I see you're still not wearing your headband."

He smirked. "I see you stopped.

"No point anymore."

"I guess we'll find out, won't we?"

"I guess we will."

"He's not going to go easy on her, is he?" Bellatrix asked Mia as we headed outside.

Mia shook her head. "The only thing I'm concerned about is Sasuke's Chidori. That amount of lightning could kill anyone."

She was right. The new tricks that Sasuke learned with his chidori are amazing, and absolutely deadly. But he doesn't know what I'm capable of now either...And he won't even be able to see a half of it today.

Sasuke and I stood on opposite ends of the training ground, ready to attack whenever the other did. Sasuke withdrew his sword and I knew he would be near me in seconds. I had to make a getaway without his noticing.

As if on cue, Sasuke vanished and most likely appeared behind me as I vanished into a black and glittery smoke.

"She's combining her magic with her ninjutsu for some kind of genjutsu...brilliant!" Mia said as I hid myself in some surrounding trees.

"Very clever Renee, very clever." Sasuke called.

Sasuke pulled out his Sharingan and I smirked. There's something that I'm severely missing here for three reasons; 1. Only the Uchiha Clan's bloodline is capable of using the Sharingan, 2. Only the men can use the Sharingan, and 3. Somehow, I can use the Sharingan.

Using my Sharingan to slip past Sasuke's defenses, I kicked the sword out of his hand, scaring the bajesus out of him, and gave him a good kick to the rib, sending him half-way across the field.

"How on Earth...?" Mia gasped.

"So, you really do have a twisted bloodline." Sasuke said, standing up.

"Which is exactly why I need some answers." I replied, revealing my basic three-shard Sharingan. I could pull out something a little over the top, but I don't feel like being a monster today.

"How does she have the Sharingan if she's not really their sister?" Mia asked.

"How does she have the Sharingan period is what I want to know." Itachi said. "No female in our entire clan ever had any form of the Sharingan."

"Because of Nikita." Bellatrix said.

"Who?" Mia asked her.

"Nikita Sin Bourdain. That is the maiden name of Isabelle's mother." Mia gasped at what Bella had told her. "I don't know how, but I do know that she also posessed the Sharingan. Hell, she could even do the Mangekyo Sharingan."

Itachi and MiMi gaped at her. Sasuke and I were too focused on the fight to do so as well. Although we did stand and stare at each other like hunter and prey to hear the story.

"Nikita was an amazing witch. Skilled in everything you could possibly imagine. Although she was timid and quiet at first, that damn old sorting hat knew to put her in Slytherin which she truely lived up to later.

"Her and my cousin somehow became friends during 6th year. I didn't know her well then, just her name. I knew her better towards the end of that year asking for my help."

"Why did she want your help?" I asked.

"Because she knew Sirius and I were related. She wanted my help because not only did I know him, but she needed a girl's help because she was sixteen and knocked up."

Pushing everything I had just heard to the back of my mind, Sasuke came charging at me with super speed. I turned my twin scythe into view, causing Sauske to stop just before it pierced his gut.

"Check. Mate." I said, smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo, this one took me a whilee to get out to you guys.
Now we know her mom's name is Nikita and Sirius knocked her up in her 6th year.
And she "truely lived up to her Slytherin placement".
More juicy details to comee(:
Comments make me update for you guys(: