Status: On hiatus do to my lazy ass ^-^'' When my other half comes over, we'll be back on track(:

Minutes to Midnight.

I'm Gonna Give All My Secrets Away.

Isabelle's POV.

All of this just felt...right.

I'd never felt like this when I was with Draco. Ever.

I do love Draco, but I'm in love with Adrian.

With Draco, it's passion, the heat of the moment, and sex. But Adrian's the exact opposite. With Adrian, I can tell him anything, he'll always be there for me, hell, he'd die to save me.

Adrian doesn't care about his royal bloodlines, but Draco's all about being pureblood. And honestly, it's getting friggen annoying.

I laid on my back, Adrian on top of me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, twining my fingers in his silky, chocolate hair.

Adrian's hands glided up the sides of my tank-top. His touch on me was like nothing I've ever felt with Draco...

Draco's POV.

Blood Wine may cause side effects like changing the drinker's behaviour, but what they speak are not nonsense. Blood Wine actually causes the person to say things they normal wouldn't, but have either thought of or wanted to say.

So, Isabelle meant everything she's said.

For all I know, she's probably going off about what a bloody horrid boyfriend I am to Cromwell. He obviously wants to get in her pants.

If she's being so bloody honest, than she can go shag him if she bloody wants to!

"What?!" I snapped, answering my phone.

"Draco, chill!" Mia said.

I groaned. "What in bloody hell do you want?"

"I just wanted to see if you were okay, jeeze!"

"Why? Isabelle off shagging Cromwell?"

She didn't respond.

"I bloody, fucking, knew it."

"Draco no! Adrian wouldn't let her do anything. It was the Blood Wine making her--"

"Oh shut up. I already know that Blood Wine only makes you do what you've wanted to." Silence. "And it looks like she wants Cromwell," I said almost in a whisper, "doesn't it?"

"...I'm sorry, Draco."

Isabelle's POV.

I rolled over, feeling a serious hangover. Ugh, it was going to be a very long day. I smiled (and blushed) when I saw Adrian lying beside me, shirtless. However, my face turned signature Mia Richards red when I found myself in booty shorts...and my bra.

What the hell happened last night?!

As I sat upright, hoping nothing happened, my door opened and in walked a very cheery Mia. Uh-oh.

"Good morning Izz--OHMYGOD!" Sge exclaimed, waking Adrian as well.

"N-n-n-n-no! Mia! Calm down!" Adrian said, jumping out of my bed. Damn, he has a six pack. I would mentally slap myself for that later, now was secret-gawking time.

"YOU TWO HA--" Fortunately, Adrian covered her mouth before she could tell all of Britain that I had sex with Adrian. Or did I? What the hell happened last night?!

"Okay, Mia, B--Isabelle, nothing happened." Adrian said calmly.

"Nothing happened?" Mia and I said in unison, hers muffled by Adrian's hand.

"Nothing." He reassured us.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Adrian threw Isabelle's tank-top across her room, eager to get it away. Isabelle did the same to Adrian's shirt, placing her hands on his chest.

As he was going for her shorts, Adrian stopped it all.

"What now?" Isabelle groaned.

"We...we just can't. You're with Draco. I've already done enough to screw you guys over. Screwing you would only send us all to hell." Adrian replied solomnly.

Isabelle sighed. "You...you're right. Much as I want to, some part of me knows better."


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"So you didn't cheat on Draco?!" Mia said excitedly when Adrian released her mouth.

"Besides kissing me, no she didn't." I think I was the only one who noticed the hint of pure sorrow in Adrian's voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, nothing happened(:
But will Draco believe it...?
Find out in my next update!
:D
Comment and you shall recieveth that update...eth(: Hahaa.