Status: On hiatus do to my lazy ass ^-^'' When my other half comes over, we'll be back on track(:

Minutes to Midnight.

You're Not Alone, We'll Brave This Storm.

I got dressed in record time to rush to Draco and apologize. I knew this wasn't going to be easy when I saw Draco sitting on his porch, dark circles under his gray eyes.

I ran up the porch steps and hugged him tightly. "Draco, I'm so sorry for everything last night! But, but, buuuuutttt," I looked at him and smiled, "nothing happened. Adrian braided my hair, read me a story, and made sure I got to sleep."

That was our story and we were sticking to it. He doesn't need to know about a harmless little kiss.

Something flickered in Draco's eyes. Hope? Joy? I couldn't tell.

"Nothing happened?" He barely said.

"Nothing happened." I reassured him, smiling.

Mia and Adrian came walking across the street, also smiling as Draco kissed me happily.

"AWH!" Oh shut the fuck up Mia. "You guys made up and look like cutie pies!"

I turned and gaped at her. "Mia?"

"Yes?"

"You, have got to be, the silliest person, I. Fucking. Know."

She gasped happily. "Thank you, Izzy!"

I slapped my forehead and shook my head before putting it on Draco's chest and mumbling, "How we're friends, is beyond me..."

"I HEARD THAT!" Mia shouted.

"SHUT UP, HOE!" I shouted back.

"YOU'RE THE HOE!"

"YOU 'DA DUMB HOE!"

We turned and faked glaring at each other. The poor boys were so confused but the look on Draco's face just screamed, 'Sexy cat fight'.

"Draco?" I said.

"Yes, love?" He replied.

"Chill the fucking hormones." I teased him, causing Mia and Adrian to laugh. "I am 'zee queen biznitch here! Anyone who does not agree can suck my back!" Mia fell on the ground laughing, being the only one who understood that.

"Did you just say...'suck my back'?" Adrian asked as Mia rolled on the ground laughing. Yes, rolled.

"Long story." I replied, waving him off. I looked down the street and cut my eyes. "Uh, guys? Does anyone know who in hell would drive a black van type thingy in this weather?"

"This coming from a girl wearing skinny jeans?" Draco teased me.

"Hey! And a tutu!" I argued as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What kind of black van?" Adrian asked, also looking down the street as the van came closer.

"Dunno, it looks like a mountaineer thing."

Adrian swallowed hard and looked at us. "Run." He said simply.

"What?" Mia asked, no longer laughing and standing up.

"Those are Royal Guards. Run like you've never fucking ran before." My eyes grew wide. "Malfoy, get Isabelle the hell out of here now."

"What about me?!" Mia protested.

"You're coming with me. We can use our magic so they think I have Isabelle with me and Malfoy has Mia. You know how to do that, right Isabelle?"

"Excuse me?!" Mia protested again.

I nodded. "Yeah, I can. Just get MiMi away from here." Draco took my hand and led me to their garage while Adrian did the same with Mia.

I looked in a mirror and pooled all my magic onto my appearance. When I opened my eyes, even Draco looked stunned.

"I can't tell in my reflection because my reflection shows me. But what do you see?" I asked him.

"I see Mia. Completely Mia." He replied, grabbing the keys to one of the cars they had.

"Good." I looked down at my outfit and wanted to cry.

"What's the matter?" Draco asked me.

"Her horrible fashion sense!" I cried. "Do you see this?!" I held up my hand, "This is a fricken purity ring! Bleck!"

Draco rolled his eyes. "Just get in the car."

"Which one?" Seeing as I'm standing in front of like..ten of them!

Draco nodded to my car. "That one."

"I'M DRIVING!" I called, snatching the keys from him.

"You don't even know how to bloody drive!"

"Tch, neither do you." I winked and jumped in the driver's seat of the black Ferrari.

"I'm quite certain I can do better than you, love."

"Shut up, mofo!" I said as he got in the passenger's side.

"What in bloody hell is a mofo?"

I groaned. "Mother fucker. Duhh." I felt something vibrate in Mia's skirt and groaned as I pulled out her iPhone4. I want my samsung intensity back!!

"Did we have to switch phones too?!" Mia cried on the other line.

"'Ey! I'm wearing your icky outfit so suck it up!"

"Like I wanna wear your fricken tutu crap?!"

"Shut up mofo!"

"Shut up dumbass!"

"Dumb hoe!"

"Isabelle!" Draco said, snapping me out of my argument.

"Ugh, alright, what's the plan?" I asked her.

"Here, talk to Adrian." Mia said.

"What's the plan?" I repeated.

"Drive away as fast as you can from them. We'll meet up at the London-Town Mall at noon, got it?" Adrian said.

I nodded. "Got it." It took me a minute to figure out to hang up her stupid-ass phone, however.

"What's going on?" Draco asked.

I grinned like Cheshire Cat. "High speed chase, my dear. Something I've been longing to do for a very long time."

"Bloody hell, no." He whispered.

"Oh HEEEELLLLL YESS!!" Without further protests, I hit that gas pedal so hard I left hurricaine like winds behind us as I drove out of the garage. "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, BITCHES!" I yelled, turning the radio up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Great, on the run. Hahaa.
Will they be caught?
How badly does Izzy drive? Hahaa.
Comment(: