Status: On hiatus do to my lazy ass ^-^'' When my other half comes over, we'll be back on track(:

Minutes to Midnight.

If Heaven Is A Place Where The Angels Go, Than I Know I'm Going Straight to Hell.

I turned the radio up as loud as I could when 'Little Smirk' by Theory of a Deadman came on. I always found it to be a perfect getaway song.

"Isabelle?" Draco tried to say calmly.

"Hmmm?" I replied.

"That sign that we passed, says to go 35 miles an hour for the speed limit."

"So?"

"You're doing 135!"

"'Ey, at least there's a 35 in it." I shrugged, hitting the gas pedal harder. I felt the iPhone4 thing vibrate once and tossed it to Draco. "It's a text, read it to me, dear."

Draco rolled his eyes and read, "I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!"

"Mia?"

"Who else?" He said, muttering a, "Baby.."

I laughed. "Toss me the phone." He gave me the phone back and called her. "What's your prob' chickie?"

"ADRIAN DRIVES LIKE A FUCKING MANIAC!" She yelled.

"Damn, she said the F-word." I said.

"SHUT UP! How's Draco driving?! Huh?!"

I laughed hysterically. "He's not."

Mia paused, then screamed. "JESUS CHRIST! Now I actually feel bad for him! How badly do you drive?!"

"HEY! I'm doing just fine!"

"She's going 100 over the speed limit!" Draco shouted.

"You shush!" I chatisised him. "How's Adrian?"

"Doing 200 over the speed limit! Worse than any roller coaster, EVER!"

"Damn! I gotta beat that!" I commented, hitting the gas pedal harder. That even made Draco scream a little as I swerved in and out of incoming traffic.

"Why'd you call me, anyways?" Mia asked, still scared shitless.

"Because you can't text when you're driving, uh-durr!" I replied.

"But you can go 200 miles over the speed limit?!"

"Limits are meant to be pushed." I shrugged, hanging up and giving Draco the phone. "If she calls back, try to chill her out. I need to focus on these jackshits." I glanced at the rearview mirror and cussed once more. Three fucking vans were following us. Then I caught sight of Adrian's Mustang driving past us and flipped them the bird with my tongue sticking out. Adrian laughed and sped up. Mia screamed.

"Please don't tell me you're going to compete with Cromwell." Draco begged me.

"Than I won't tell you." I smirked and sped past Adrian, sticking my tongue out at him. He shook his head at me and I continued speeding past him.

"This time it's Cromwell calling." Draco said, handing me the phone.

I groaned. "What?!"

"This isn't a driving derby, Belle!" He scolded me. "If they catch us, we're going to be stuck at Court for who knows how long for who knows why!"

"Well it looks like this 'who' person sure knows a lot we don't." I said sarcastically.

"You know what they'll do to Mia and Malfoy if they catch us?" Adrian said.

"What?" I played along, not really caring because I can take anything you throw at me.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Mia yelled in the backround. "WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY GONNA DO TO ME?!"

"Who the hell knows? Maybe if they catch you and not Belle and I they'll torture you endlessly for info." Adrian said.

I had to hold back laughter when I heard Mia scream and nearly cry.

"Oh just shut up and drive, Adrian. Don't scare the poor girl to the point that she pisses herself." I said, hanging up and tossing Draco the phone again.

I growled upon seeing Adrian on my ass, and the Guards on his. Stupid traffic. Who's ass do I have to kick to get these guys to move?!

All hell broke lose when the traffic came to a complete stop.

"Uhm, Isabelle?" Draco said, scared actually. Ah, shit..

"Do I even want to know?" I replied, not moving an inch.

"They're getting out...and coming towards us."

Fuck.My.Life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heehee, I love stopping at inoppertune moments(:
And Lauren says 'hii!'
Comment and you shall see our "ingenious" plans(:
....it's not really that smart...but neither are we! :D Hahaa.