Status: On hiatus do to my lazy ass ^-^'' When my other half comes over, we'll be back on track(:

Minutes to Midnight.

Whoohoo.

I closed the front door behind me and headed down the porch steps, my mind swirling.

I shook my head as I headed down to the street with the summer sun gracing my pale face and it's sister wind blowing my curls back gently.

Somehow I began to laugh when the idea of Mia and Bella and Sasuke and Itachi spending the day together without me to settle the fighting.

Bella wasn't as bad as people made her out to be. But MiMi, underneath the act I saw her put on for me, she was scared shitless.

Then there was Sasuke and Itachi. They were bad enough on their own. Put them together with Mia and Bella and I'm just hoping that when I get home that the house will still be standing where it is now.

"Renee dear, it's so great to see you again!" Narcissa said, hugging me, as she opened the door to Malfoy Manor.

"It's so great to see you yoo, Narcissa." I replied.

She led me inside and smiled. "I do hope my sister isn't giving you any trouble.

"Pshtt, many more trouble than I could possibly get into?" I said. We laughed.

"Draco's in his room. He's been excited to see you all day."

I nodded and accended the stairs, eager to tell Draco what I had found out.

I knocked on Draco's door, heard him call for me to come in, and loved what I saw.

There laid Draco in his bed, wearing black skinny jeans, and and a white v-neck t-shirt. I almost drooled.

"See something you like, love?" Draco teased me.

I snapped myself out of my gawking gaze and closed the door behind me.

"You're wearing skinny jeans," I said, "I like it." Show me the ass! Haha.

Draco smirked and stood up, coming over to me. "I thought you'd like it."

My back was to the wall with his hands on my hip. But I had to kill the moment, sadly.

"I think I know how to find my mom." I said, just as he leaned in to kiss me. Sorry sweetie, but, rejected!

Draco arched an eyebrow and backed off just a little. "How?"

"Bella told me about my mom and her siblings. Turns out my dead Uncle Evan's wife Alexandria has a daughter named Becca but since they're s'posed to be hiding Becca goes by the name Rose-Marie."

"Where are you going with this...?"

"She's a year younger than myself, attends Hogwarts, and is in Slytherin." I don't even wanna know how she's a year younger than me if my mom got knocked up at sixteen.

Draco's eyes got wide. "So your cousin...?"

I nodded. "Is my own roommate." Draco's eyes were almost pleading and I resisted the urge to laugh. "You can kiss me now."

He smiled and kissed me with such passion. I wrapped my arms around his neck and got lost in the lust.

In an instant, a simple kiss turned into a full blown make-out session.

Our tongues fought for dominance. His hand fand their way to my ass and were pressed so tightly together. I should probably call home and say I'm going to be late...but I'll be home by like ten...in the morning.

His hand moved down to my thigh and I wrapped it around his waist, my other mimicking the motion.

I was set on the bed with Draco on top of me. He kissed me down my jaw and down my neck, right to my sweet spot.

I giggled and moaned (yes it's possible to do both at the same time) as I felt him smirk into the cook of my neck.

His hands glided up my shirt and slid it off my head.

"So, you wear the most colour on your bra?" He teased me when he saw the black and white striped bra with multicolour stars all over that I was wearing.

I laughed, and the night went by oh so well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since it's only chapter four of the second book,
Use your own imagination for how great the sex was.
Hahaa.
Start thinking about how much trouble Renee's gonna get in tomorrow with dear old bro Sasuke...hahaa.
Comment if you want to see how Renee's going to assess her situation(s)(:
n_n