Status: On hiatus do to my lazy ass ^-^'' When my other half comes over, we'll be back on track(:

Minutes to Midnight.

Hot and Dangerous.

Mia's POV.

"So where is she?" Adrian asked me, getting frantic.

"Looking for her mom! I told you that! I don't know where exactly, but she's looking for her mom who's being targeted by Death Eaters!"

Adrian pinched the bridge of his nose and paced back and forth in front of the Hufflepuff Common Room couch that James and I were sitting on.

"Should we tell Draco?" I asked in a small voice.

Both boys looked at each other for a moment. James pulled me close and shook his head. "No, Isabelle will be fine. She'll be back before we know it."

"Besides, it's not like Malfoy would care." Adrian added. "I'll put good money on the fact that if they spoke to one another, they'd be yelling, then screaming, then dueling, then at each other's throats."

"Where's Claudé?" I asked Adrian.

He shrugged. "Who knows? If he's keeping quiet, take it greatfully."

"Awh, now why would I do that, little brother?" And there appeared Claudé behind his brother. I shrank back into James. "Relax, I'm not here to cause trouble. I heard Isabelle's vanished."

"Oh, and now you're concerned?" Adrian spat.

"No, it's because--never mind." Claudé turned his head away.

Adrian cut his eyes at his brother before grabbing him by the collar and slamming him against the nearest wall. "What," he growled, "do you know?"

Claudé arched an eyebrow then smirked. "Why little brother I do believe you're in love with Isabelle...all over again."

"Yeah, yeah, we know! What do you know that we don't?!" I said. Thank you Izzy, your sarcasm is getting to me.

"Feisty." Claudé said. I faked gagging. "If you must know, I can't seem to find Annaleise either."

Adrian was taken back and let Claudé go. "A-Annaleise?" Claudé nodded. "What the hell do you have to do with her?!"

"Who's Annaleise?" James asked for me.

The brothers looked at each other, then back at us and said, "Isabelle's twin sister."

Isabelle's POV.

"Girls, you must flee!" Howl told us. "The Death Eaters are approaching quickly!"

"DEATH EATERS?!" We nearly screamed in unison. Huh, maybe we are sisters.

Howl nodded. "You must go. But Isabelle," he tapped my head with his wand and I found my hair back to black and he smiled. "This way it'll be harder for them to tell you apart. You must run into the forest. Thirteen trees in there will be a large and old oak tree with the Bourdain crest on it - it is a Portkey. Take that and you will find yourself back at Hogwarts castle in the Dark Forest."

"What about the fire, father?" Annaleise asked.

"I can make an opening for you two once you're outside. Now go! And keep your hoods up!" We nodded, pulled out hoods up and went for the door.

"Sisters?" Anna asked.

I nodded and took her hand. "Sisters."

The door flew open and the fire dispersed. We were confused.

"It's your magic reacting to your team-like actions! Keep it up and go!" Howl shooed us out and we ran into the forest just as curses and hexes started flying.

We found ourselves lost since neither of us were counting the trees and groaned. Then curses and hexes started getting closer to us.

"Do we run?" Anna asked me.

"No, we run like little bitches! Go!" I responded.

We kept our hands conjoined and ran like bats out of hell as the Unforgivable Curses came way to close to us. We skidded to a halt when a man stopped in front of us. Because of the Death Eater mask, I couldn't really tell who it was. Until I saw a peep of long, platinum blonde hair peep out as he pointed his wand at us.

Great, Draco's dad was out to kill us. What a fan-fucking-tastic night!
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no!
Lucius Malfoy is gonna kill Izzy and Anna!
What's gonna happen?!
Can they get away?
Can they stop him?
Will someone help them?
What's going to happen?!
Comment(;