I'm Never Okay

Just As Friends.

Hayley looked at Frank uncertainly. It was exactly two weeks since they had been 'together', and the rumours had pretty much died down.

Gerard hadn't been hanging out with them much, as he was graduating in another week, and had a lot on his mind. Mikey had met the brunette that had defended Hayley - her name was Alicia - and in Frank's opinion, they definitely liked each other.

"Do you think we still need to 'go out'?" Hayley asked. Their going out was never conspicuous. They just sat together, usually alone, every lunchtime, talking. Frank, once or twice, had gotten up the courage to kiss Hayley. Regrettably on the cheek, but he didn't think he could stand actually kissing her and being rejected, again.

Frank gasped dramatically. "You're dumping! No!" He got down on his knees and looked up at her with puppy dog eyes. Under the dramatics, he felt sad. He knew someone like Hayley would never fall for him.

Hayley laughed. "You are sort of irresistible when you do the puppy dog eyes, Frank."

"Oh yes, I know," he said, getting up and smiling. "It's alright, I served my purpose. Can I have one last hug?"

"Aww," Hayley said. "Y'know, we could still be friends..."

"Spare me!" Frank said in mock horror. "Just friends?"

She laughed, hugging him quickly.

"Hey, you know there's a horror movie marathon at the cinemas tomorrow night?" Frank said, eyes widened innocently.

"Oh, really? You're going, right?"

"Mmhm. D'you wanna come along with us?" 'Us', by unspoken definition, was Gerard, Mikey and Frank.

"Well...yeah, why not?" Hayley said. "Just as friends, right?"

"Just as friends."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, sorry.
Do I see any comments? <3