I'm Never Okay

V for Skittles!

Just so everyone's aware, this is the second update today. So make sure you've read the chapter before, just in case. =]

-----------

Frank slipped inside his room and locked his door. "Shit," he muttered. He had a raging hard-on that wasn't about to go away. Only one solution - and it'd better be quick. He threw off his pants and slipped his hand down his boxers, sighing slightly.

The image of Hayley looking up at him wouldn't get out of his head. He bit his tongue as he started purposefully jerking himself off on the bed, trying not to make any noise.

Frank's image of Hayley went away, replaced by another, slightly dirtier one. Hayley was the one jerking him off...he moaned loudly before burying his face in the sheets, trying to remain silent.

He came into his hand and quickly wiped it off. Then he remembered - the candy! Where was it? He hopped around the room, trying to shove on his pants again, and find the Skittles hidden somewhere in his room. Victory! He pulled the Skittles out from his wardrobe and did up his belt.

Now he could share the spoils with Hayley. But, um, not like that.

----------

"Finally!" she called, "You were in there for so long I thought you died or something."

Frank laughed, slightly nervously. He held out the Skittles. "I just couldn't find my candy. V for Skittles!-I mean, victory."

"Yes! Time for a sugar hit," she smiled. Then, "Hey, your hair's all messed up. It's sticking up in little bits. The Skittles were that hard to find?"

Uh oh, he thought. Come on, get yourself out of this one, Iero...

"Well, I sort of had to sort through this huge pile of clothes in the wardrobe..." he said apologetically. "It took a while. Sorry my hair's a mess."

"Oh no, I think it looks cute all messed up, but you could have gotten me to help you."

Oh, I wish, Frank thought to himself. "It was alright," he said, hoping he hadn't actually said it out loud. "But school should be finished about now, wanna go find Gerard and Mikes?"

"Uh, alright then," Hayley agreed. She had some slight misgivings over returning to the scene of the crime [i.e. skipping school] so soon though. "If you're sure."

"Yeah, I'm totally sure," Frank said breezily, tugging on her arm. "Let's go, let's go!"

----------

"Gee!" Frank called out. "Gee, Mikey, over here!"

Hayley looked around nervously. She'd never really wagged a whole day of school before, just classes she really hated, like sport.

"Frank, you asshole!" Gerard yelled, walking over to them. "I can't believe you wa-actually, I can believe you wagged. You just better hope you, and you," he nodded to Hayley, "don't get caught."

"Nah, we're cool," Frank punched Gerard in the shoulder.

"Oh crap!"

Everyone turned towards Hayley, who was looking annoyed with herself.

"I left my stupid mobile phone in my locker. Lucky my mom didn't ask about it, or I would have been screwed." She sighed. "I guess I have to actually go into the school."

"I'll come then," Frank said quickly, power-walking to catch up with her. "I think I left my history book in my locker anyway."

He heard a disbelieving "pfft" come from Gerard, and flipped him the finger behind his back so Hayley wouldn't notice.

They stepped into the rapidly emptying hallway and set off to their lockers. Frank winced as he walked along.

Hayley glanced at him curiously. "What is it?"

Frank shook his head. "Nothing. Just a lot of bad memories in this hellhole of a place."

Hayley laughed. Then it got cut short.

"Iero. Johnson. You two had better have a good excuse."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahem. First faintly dirty part of the story.

Comments are necessary before I post the next chapter. Okay? ily my readers. If you have any ideas please put them forward, I'm looking for more plot. Kthx. <3