The Poison Apple

Z-zz-acky I-ii l-llove y-ou

Zacky’s pov
It’s been 2 months that I’ve been dating Snow, don’t get me wrong I’m loving the girl but I’m sick of being so damn nice.

She hasn’t even put out yet.

But I’ll get her to, tonight at Brian’s party.

I had to push my plans back on killing her I won’t really start until she starts to put out then the fun will begin.

*At Brian’s Party*
(Still Zacky’s pov)
Snow was looking pretty damn sexy tonight.

I handed her a cup of Jack something she had grown a custom to drinking now but I had slipped a little drug that would help get her really drunk.

A few minutes of dancing and she could barley stand up without falling.

“Z-zz-acky I-ii l-llove y-ou.” She kissed along my neck.
“You want to go upstairs baby?” I asked her even though I had already picked her up, her legs wrapped around my waist as I headed up stairs.

She giggled a yes

I laid her down on Brian’s guest room bed and took off my misfits shirt.

She pulled off her Elmo tank top and slid off her jean shorts,

Leaving her in her under wear and bra.

She reached her hands over to my pants and fumbled with the button till she got it and I was left in my boxers.

She pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me.

I slipped off her bra and panties.

Then she pulled down my boxers and I flipped her so I was on top of her.

I kissed her lips and set myself at her entrance she moaned.

I slowly entered her causing tears to drip from her eyes,

This girl was a virgin.

She was so fucking tight after I popped her cherry

She was moaning and digging her nails into my back this girl knew how to drive me insane.

I was reaching my climax

“Oh Snow!” I yelled as I released into her.

She screamed my name

And I rolled off her and laid next to her, she cuddled up to me her head resting on my chest.

“Mmm Zacky.” She mumbled into my chest.

A huge smirk appeared on my face

A couple days from now Snow will be dead I can promise you that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading and subscribing. <3

i still would love if some of you could leave me some comments.