The Poison Apple

Finally A Chick!

When I woke Alex was sleeping peacefully and I just laid there and watched people walk by the door.

“Snow?” a familiar voice asked.

I looked up and saw Matt standing at the door his arms crossed over his chest.

“Matt?” I asked sitting up and walking over to him.

He smiled the his smile faded when he remembered we were in a hospital.

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

“I came home yesterday morning and Alex was almost dead, someone broke into our apartment and tried to kill him and wrote a message in blood on the wall for me.” I held back tears.

“Hey, it’s okay.” he pulled me into a hug to stop me from tearing up.

“Why are you here?” I asked after we both pulled away.

“Brian got in a fight with some dude after you and Zack went upstairs.” He laughed.

I smiled slightly and then he asked, “Do you want to see him?”

“Sure.” I smiled after looking at Alex’s sleeping body.

I walked down the hall with Matt and I laughed when we got to Brian’s room.

He was complaining about his nurse not being a chick.

“Finally a chick!” He pointed me out.

“Hey Brian.” I smiled slightly.

“We’ll hello there girl of my dreams.” he joked.

Then I noticed Zacky, Jimmy, and Johnny sleeping on some of the chairs that were in the room.

I laughed and went over to hug him even though we weren’t really friends.

He looked okay except with his hand was bandaged, and he had a few cuts and bruises on his body.

“What are you doing here?” Brian asked me once I sat down in one of the chairs next to his bed.

Matt whispered something to him after sitting on the other side of his bed.

He nodded and apologized for asking, “No it’s okay he’s fine now.”

I spoke too soon I guess because a few seconds after I said that doctors and nurses ran down the hall towards his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, subscribing, and to the people who left me comments. <333333