The Poison Apple

Sh It's Okay

Snow’s pov
I woke up about 4 in the morning the TV was still on. Alex wouldn’t be home till 4:30 this morning so I sat up and went to get breakfast.

I sighed and put two cherry pop tarts in the toaster then waited till they popped up.

It was unusually dim in the living room and it smelt like rust and water.

The window was open and cold air was flowing inside.

My pop tarts popped up scaring the crap out of me (not literally.)

I snatched the pop tarts out of the toaster and took a bite then walked into the living room.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I realized what that smell was, it was blood.

I dropped my pop tart when I read the words that struck fear into me.

“Snow Beckett Im watching you im the same person that killed those 15 girls from south beach and now you are the apple of my eye”

I raced to the phone still remembering the 15 south beach girls they were brutally murdered it was all over the news for over a year and they still hadn’t found the killer.

“Hello 911 someone broke into my house.” I said panicky when they answered.

“Ma’am I need you to calm down” She said from the other end.

I told them the address and they asked me to go to a neighbors apartment just incase.

I walked to Zacky’s apartment and knocked on the door hoping he wouldn’t be mad.

When he opened the door I started crying. He pulled me tightly into his chest and whispered, “Sh, it’s okay”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?<3