Status: Slow Active

Pin-Up Paper Rockstars

You're On, Sweetheart

Image

"Oh yes, pappi."

A male groan followed quickly. "Fuck yeah."

"Ahhhhh, you're gonna make me cum."

Jillian's eyes widened as she walked around the corner into the main room of the studio. Six pairs of male eyes stared back at her. Day one in the studio, and she was already being subjected to this. She didn't even need to look to know what they were watching, after all, she had four male members in her own band. But, curiousity got the better of her despite her knowledge of the male brain.

She took a sip of her water and replaced the cap. "That really doesn't sound like your guitar solo, Brian." She moved towards them, getting a peek at the computer that was perched on Zacky's lap. There was a man and a woman going at it in a pool. The woman was gripping the edge of the pool as he slammed into her from behind causing water to splash up and over her back.

A sly grin spread across Brian's face as he removed the beer bottle from his lips. "Sure it does. It happens to women every time I play."

Jill couldn't help but smile at that remark. After all, he was a very talented guitarist.

"That's fucking hot," the one she'd come to know as Jason Berry, or more simply JB, ran his hand back through his hair and laughed nervously. Jill glanced at the computer screen again. The couple had moved onto the deck of the pool where the cleary augmented woman began to show her male co-star the definition of a wild ride.

"We should get to work," Jill interrupted, not entirely in the mood to enjoy the movie with all these men. A chorus of groans accompanied her suggestion.

"I suppose you're right," Matt stood up and stretched.

"We need sustinance first though." Jimmy set his empty beer bottle on the floor and stood up to remove his wallet from his back pocket. The silence that had submerged the group was broken by a voice, a female voice as it rang from the entrance of the studio.

"Hey, am I allowed to come in?"

Johnny suddenly perked up and tapped Zacky on the shoulder. He closed the video they were watching. "Yeah, babe," Johnny replied as he began walking towards the area in the studio where everyone ate.

The young woman met him in the door way. "Hey," she smiled before she was enveloped in his arms.

"Trish, you're a life saver," Jimmy laughed. "Me and you. Vehicle. Liquor Mart."

She glanced at him questioningly before brushing her dark hair back out of her pretty eyes. "You need me to do that?"

Jimmy nodded. "Yeah, I probably shouldn't be driving."

"Oh," she grinned, she should have known better. "Alright, we can do that. Meanwhile, I brought lunch," she gestured back into the room from which she came. "Soup and sandwiches, I know you guys are trying to eat healthy."

"You're a doll," JB pinched her cheek playfully as he followed his twin brother through the doorway, no doubt on their way to eat.

"Trish," Zacky stood up and placed his lap top on his chair. "This is our guest singer," he approached Jill from the side and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Hi," Trish beamed, reaching out her hand before Zacky could finish the introduction. "I'm Johnny's girlfriend, Trish."

"Jillian or Jill," she replied shaking Trish's hand.

"Are you having fun working with them?" Trish asked her, releasing her hand and slipping it into Johnny's.

Jill nodded. "Yeah, it's an honor too," she glanced amongst the guys.

They grinned back at her and she found herself wondering how Dustan and Ryan didn't want to even really be-friend the guys.

"Let's go," Rev grabbed Trish's hand, forcing her to let go of Johnny. When she did, he released her hand just as quickly before while walking past her to the front of the studio.

"I guess that's my cue," Trish smiled. "We'll be back."

Matt approached Jill's side. "Alright," he nodded, watching everyone file out of the room one at a time.

"Let's go eat," Matt placed his palm on Jill's back sending shivers down her spine.

She glanced up at him cautiously. She hoped to god he didn't know what he did to her, because she was not going to act upon it.

"So, my best friend just happens to have a crush on you," she blurted out nervously, glancing from the floor up at him. "She couldn't believe I was getting to tour with you, let alone, grace your new DVD."

Matt removed his hand from her body and smiled awkwardly. "Well you're a talent that I couldn't deny."

She smiled back weakly. "I told her she'd get to meet you, think that would be a possibility?"

"I think we can make it happen," he replied cooly, wrapping his large arm around her waist. "Now lets go eat."

She was sure he was only humoring her, but she was being very serious. She didn't like getting involved with band boys. Dustan was living proof of that. But she was also definitely not going to do anything that broke the friendship rule. Carla liked him, so she was definitely not allowed to even think about it, let alone act upon it.

"Unless you're really not hungry?" he asked her again, shaking her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah, I am," she shook her head slightly in agreement when she realised he'd been waiting for an answer. He smiled in return and she allowed him to guide her through the building to the front where everyone was congregating for lunch.

***

"Your singing is good, but something's off," Syn stated from the other side of the glass. An hour after lunch, he was sitting on a rolling chair with his signature guitar on his lap. He'd been strumming along while she sang though she hadn't been able to hear through the sound proof walls.

"Well tell me what I need to do," Jill spoke into the microphone. "Do you want me to try and mimic Matt's low voice, or - "

"No," came Matt's response. "Sing it like it's your song not ours, we can fade over here."

Since her arrival, they'd already changed the song a great deal. Jill and Matt sat down and changed the lyrics and watched the song transform from a bob your head rock song to a slower more melodic groove. Jill had also went from being the one to sing a few back up lines here and there, to being the one to sing the chorus as well.

The music came pouring into her ears catching her attention and she stood up straight again in the booth. She pressed her earphones tighter against her ears, sending the music straight into her soul. She stepped up close to the flat microphone and a shiver of excitement ran through her body as she stared at the piece of paper with the lyrics in front of her on a stand.

"And I can't explain the pain I feel
Now that you've gone away
So far away,
I look up to the sky
The clouds are spelling out your name
Telling me you're okay
But it doesn't ease the pain
I'll be forever torn apart at the seam,"


She stopped singing and glanced up at the guys through the glass waiting for their reaction.

"That was awesome, Jillian," Johnny grinned. The rest of the guys nodded in approval.

"Alright, Matt," Zacky broke the silent agreement amongst the guys. "You're kind of like the narrator of the story. Explaining what happened to the couple. And Jill's crying of her sadness for losing her significant other." Zacky pulled his hands from his face and clasped them together in front of him. He'd been sitting on the couch quietly contemplating. "I think we need another person. We need to hear the other side of the story I think for it to be complete. Why doesn't Jimmy sing with her? He could be like, talking to her from heaven."

"Ooohhh," Syn perked up and locked eyes with Matt. "That may just add the little kick that it needs."

"So what's it sound like?" Jimmy asked as he walked into the room with Trish, almost like he'd known they were talking about him. But, alas he and Trish had simply returned from the liquor store with more beer in hand.

"Like we need you in there with her," Johnny lit up a cigarette and blew the smoke into the air.

Jimmy quirked an eyebrow and glanced towards the booth at Jill who was standing patiently in front of the mic on the other side of the glass. "You want me to sing with her?" he asked again to make sure he'd comprehended their idea correctly.

"Well not with her, but, you'll be slipping in a background voice between her singing," Zacky grinned and thanked Trish for the beer she handed him.

"Shadows?" Syn popped the tab open on his can of beer. "What do you think?" No one ever knew what Matt was thinking by just looking at him, so it was always wise to ask.

"Let's try it," Matt stepped up to the board. "We need to do some more writing Jillian. And while we do that, we'll set up another mic in there."

"Oh, okay," she replied and took off her headphones, hanging them on her mic before stepping out of the booth and letting the guys in.

"Do you want one?" Trish offered her a beer.

"Sure," Jill took it from her. "Thanks."

"Just don't get hammered," Johnny warned her. "We need you in prime singing condition."

"Johnny," Jillian locked eyes with him. "Babe I bet I could drink you under the table."

Everyone sorta stopped what they were doing. Syn broke out laughing. "I dunno Jill. We're professionals, I doubt any chicks could out drink us."

She smirked. "Is that a challenge Brian?"

"Oh, it's a challenge," Trish laughed. "I tried it once and lost, but it's about damn time some girl showed these guys what chicks are made of."

"If you want to, you can try," Syn handed Zacky the other mic. "But you have to promise not to cry when you lose."

It was Jill's turn to laugh. "You're on, sweetheart."
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks for reading.
Comments are much appreciated.