Status: Slow Active

Pin-Up Paper Rockstars

Those Are Cute

Image

I'm gonna fuck you like a super star, star, star, star.....

Dustan rolled over on the hard bed in the hotel room and opened his eyes slowly to see Jill sitting beside him in bed using her lap top. "Jesus, that's nice to hear in the morning."

Jill looked away from her computer and smiled down at her best friend. Because of the lack of money flowing within their band, they always doubled, sometimes tripled up in hotel rooms. Last night she was lucky, she only had to spend the night with Dustan.

"You know my obsession with Alaina Beaton's fucking brilliant mind and voice," she smiled at him. "So naturally, I'm listening to her while I check our myspace."

"You remind me of Alaina," he sat up slowly in bed and glanced over at the glowing screen of her computer. "Fucking five am, are you kidding me?"

Jill's eyes wandered to the small digital clock in the bottom right hand corner of her computer. "Yeah," she glanced back at him. "We have to be at the studio by seven."

"Christ," he rolled back over. "I'm not like you, I don't need two hours to get ready."

She ignored his remark and tapped the touch pad on her computer and clicked on the messages icon. "Go back to sleep then."

He grumbled something else and pressed his face back into his pillow. She spent the next hour in silence, doing nothing but reading people's messages and comments. Some of them were nice, and, some were not. But that was the business. And as long as they could help one kid out, she was happy.

Afterwards, she got up and headed to the bathroom to shower. While standing under the streams of hot water she found herself humming along to the song she'd just completed with Avenged and she was eager to actually be able to perform it live with them.

Feeling completely refreshed, she hopped out of the shower and wrapped up in a towel. She then dug her hair stuff, and make-up from her bag. She plugged in her hair dryer, towel dried her hair, then worked some volumizing cream into it before blow drying it. Afterwards, she threw on some concealor and foundation,some black eyeliner and mascara before digging into her bag for some clothes. She had initially planned to get all jazzed up, but now, that thought was slowly slipping her mind and being replaced with the need to feel comfortable. She grabbed onto her newly aquired Syn Gates tank top and a pair of jeans with the least amount of holes. An earlier glance out the window in the main part of her hotel room had suggested rainy weather, not sunshine. Something she was completely alright with. She loved thunderstorms.

A knock on the door was followed by an anxious voice. "Seriously, I thought I'd be nice and wait patiently, but if you don't hurry up, I'm going to piss in the plant out here."

Jill laughed softly before quickly picking up her stuff and exiting the bathroom. Dustan was leaning against the wall in his boxers and she couldn't help but eye him up. Physically, he was everything most chicks wanted. He was tall. Broad shouldered. His black hair was short and almost always spiked. He was well muscled, and sported a tattoo on his lower stomach that disappeared beneath the fabric of his boxers. A tattoo...that she'd never seen all of. The only part of him that still remained a mystery to her.

"Thank you," he muttered and slipped into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

She frowned. Mentally, he was composed of too much boyfriend material. He was the protective type. The kind of guy who'd treat his girl like gold. The one who'd look out for her, stand up for her, and tell her when she needs to get her act together. All amazing qualities, but she also knew, that she was too much for him. He'd always be chasing after her, always upset with her. She liked to party. She liked to drink. She liked to surround herself with interesting, sometimes questionable characters to keep on her toes. What it came down to was that she wasn't good enough for him. He needed the female version of himself to be complete.

Jill headed into main part of their room and took the opportunity to wrap the towel around her waist, and slip on her bra and tank top. All within the nick of time as Dustan walked back into the room.

"Bathroom's yours again," he replied calmly as he walked passed her, making a bee line for his own bag of belongings.

She glanced at his naked back as he bent down, to pick up his bag and she suddenly had the urge to touch him. He stood up and she shook those thoughts from her mind. She knew what it was like to slide her fingers over the muscles of his upperbody. In fact, she and Dustan had come damn close to having sex now, way too many times to count. And she needed to keep it from happening. Crossing the line with friends rarely worked out.

She sighed heavily and headed for the bathroom again. God she needed to get out on tour and find something else to think about.

***

"Alright, here we go!" Trent pumped his fist into the air as the band headed through the parking lot of the studio Avenged Sevenfold had been recording.

With backpacks on their bags and bags trailing behind them Kyle laughed excitedly, "ohhh yes." His happy expression only grew bigger as they rounded the corner of the studio to see two tour buses parked and running. "We're on a bus." He turned to Jill and rubbed his hands together devilishly.

Jill couldn't hold back a smile either. Every tour they'd ever been on, put them in a cramped van. This would be their very first tour ever on a bus.

"I have to admit, this is pretty fuckin wild," Ryan smiled as they approached the bus.

The door wooshed open and an older man stepped down a few stairs. "Welcome to your home for the next few months guys...and girl," he smiled when Jill came into view. "I'm Ben."

"Thanks man." Dustan smiled from behind her.

Ben stepped aside and let the guys pile into the bus. Jill would have followed but she was currently trying to dig her cell phone out of her pants.

"What the hell are you doing?" Dustan asked her impatiently.

Frustrated, Jill just dropped her bags by her feet. "I can't get my phone out," she dug into her front pocket of her jeans, grasping the metal technology in her fingertips and pulling it out slowly.

Dustan rolled his eyes. "It's because your jeans are too fucking tight."

Jill flipped her phone open and glared at him. "Are you saying that I'm fat?" she pressed the phone to her ear. "Hello?"

"You're not fat!" the very female voice screeched into her ear.

Jill laughed. "Hello, Carla."

"Miss Jillian," Carla replied happily. "I phoned to tell you happy early birthday!" she giggled, "and to see how my favorite rockstar is making out with all those hotties."

Jill smiled and motioned with her free hand for Dustan to get lost. He sighed heavily and turned around, heading into the bus.

"Thanks babe." Jill slipped her free hand into the back pocket of her jeans. "I talked to Mr. Shadows." She smiled and turned to look at Avenged's bus, "and you are most definately going to get to meet him."

"Oh my god are you serious?" Jill could tell how hard Carla was trying not to freak out. "Are you guys coming to Michigan?"

Jill nodded though her best friend couldn't see. "Yeah, Detroit is one of our stops. It'll be nice to play a home show. And who knows, by then I may make you come on tour with me just so all these guys don't drive me fucking insane."

"Are you serious? You're complaining about having to spend your time with," she went silent for a moment while mentally counting before continuing. "Nine hot men. Jesus woman, you're more messed up than I thought."

"Hey now," Jill laughed. "You're supposed to be my best friend."

"Oh I am. I'm just telling you how it is. Anyway, I have to go to work, promise to call me soon?"

"Absolutely," Jill smiled as two black cars and a silver car pulled into the parking lot. "Love ya."

"Love ya too, and have a good birthday tomorrow alright?"

"You bet, bye babe," she hung up the phone and stuck it back into her pocket as she watched Syn, Sandy, and Rev emerge from one black car. Zacky, Katie, and Matt from the other. Then Johnny and Trish from the silver car.

"Yo, you ready to roll?" Zacky yelled at her across the parking lot.

Jill nodded in response, even though he probably couldn't see the gesture, and shoved her phone back into her pocket. "Yeah," she replied, leaving her bags by their bus as she made her way towards them. "Hopefully you guys are to."

"Despite that we have to leave some people," Johnny squeezed Trish's hand in his own and glanced at her before looking back at Jill. "We're always ready to go," he replied.

Jill glanced among the women that made up these men's lives. "You're not coming?" she asked none of them in particular.

Sandy shook her head and grabbed onto one of Syn's bags. "We don't usually travel with them when they tour within the states. But we'll be joining you guys before you leave for overseas."

"That's when all the fun happens," Rev moved up beside her.

Jill grinned as she locked eyes with the tall man through his glasses. There was something about seeing him in those damn glasses that nearly made her heart melt and settle in the pit of her stomach.

"Well lets go guys," Matt hauled his bags through the group towards their bus.

"He's still in a bad mood," Syn muttered before following his bandmate, Sandy following close behind him with the other bag.

Jill ignored Syn's comment. She couldn't take her eyes off Rev. "Those are cute Jimmy." She tapped him playfully on the nose when they were alone.

He pushed his glasses back up his nose causing his jet black hair to fall partly over one eye. "My nose or the glasses?" he asked with a smile.

"Both," she replied before she even thought about it.

He laughed and picked up his bags. "Well thank you, Jillian. You're nose is pretty cute as well."

She felt like an idiot but walked with him towards their bus.

"I hear it's your birthday tomorrow," Rev grinned, changing the subject as he dropped his bags near the door of Avenged's bus and turned to her. Jill nodded and looked up at him again. His soft blue eyes staring into her own. "Party time."

"Oh lord," Jill scoffed and shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "Think I'll be able to call myself a professional partier after this tour?"

Rev laughed and tapped her on the nose. "Oh yeah."
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading.
Comments would be lovely.