Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Whuddya Mean It's Dunfeedvito Bam?!?

Image

The trip to Vito's went relatively well with the exception of Dunn occasionally kicking the back of Ferin's seat simply because he knew it drove her nuts. Once they reached the house and kidnapped Vito he became very flustered when Dunn gave him a half assed explanation, leaving out the most important part about him not being able to eat for twenty four hours.

"Whuddya wannabring mefer, whuddya...where's Bam?"

"He's at the house," Dunn replied.

Ferin felt a little nervous with Vito sitting shotgun next to her. He was upset but thus far he hadn't said anything to her and that was just fine. Once he figured out however what was going on, he'd definitely be after her for going along with Bam and Dunn's plan, so she planned to stay well out of his way.

Vito looked at Dunn in the back seat through the rearview mirror, this time he actually spoke slowly enough to talk like a human. "Why are we going to three mile island for a hot dog roast?"

"Because we are going camping Vito."

Vito shook his head and looked out the window, a clear distaste for Bam's ideas written across his face. "You guysis upta something I can tell."

They all laughed, "then why did you get in the hummer?" Tash asked him.

He raised his arms in the air in frustration, "because Bam woulda come and got me cuz he can do whatever the fuck he wants."

Ferin laughed as she turned the hummer into the long drive way. She wasn't surprised to see Glomb's truck as she pulled beside it. They got out of the hummer and headed into the house. Bam met them at the door and told them quietly to go get ready while he and the rest of the boys entertained Vito.

"Remember to wear a couple layers," Ferin reminded Tash as they headed into their rooms.

Ten minutes later, Ferin had on her fuzzy PJ pants underneath a pair of black sweat pants, a tank top and long sleeved shirt underneath a hoody, along with her warmest socks. She also had a lighter in her pocket. She could handle not having a tent but if it got cold she sure as hell wasn't going to go without a fire, and she guessed the rest of the boys would be to excited about what was going down to remember one.

She joined everyone down in the pirate bar and chuckled as she noticed everyone was dressed up in layers, even Bam. After a quick discussion with Ape and Phil, Bam ushered everyone outside and they climbed into the hummer and Glomb's truck. When they got there, two boats were waiting for them.

"I know you said not to bring a damn thing, but I had to bring lawn chairs," Bam explained to

Ferin as he opened up the back of the hummer, revealing them. She had rode there in
Glomb's truck so she hadn't seen them.

"And wood for a bar," Glomb added as he lowered the tailgate of his truck.

That she had seen, but hadn't bothered to ask what it was for exactly.

"Glomb!" Dunn yelled.

Glomb wandered over to the back of the hummer where Dunn was standing, the lawn
chairs were all over the ground. His previous attempt at carrying them all at once had failed.

"What the hell did you do?"

Dunn grinned, "Bam wants you to carry these to the boat. They are to heavy for me."

Glomb looked at him skeptically but began picking them up, "Dunn these aren't heavy."

Dunn was already on the boat waiting and watching. "I know, I just didn't feel like carrying them."

Ferin and Tash giggled as they climbed into one of the boats with Rake's help. They realized only a moment later that it was the same boat in which Vito was on.

Vito was seated near the front and he was looking around, "where's all the food Bam?"

"Phil and Ape are bringing it," Bam replied as he helped DiCo carry the wood onto the other boat.

"Whuddya why dontcha bring it now? Now we gotta wait Bam. I'm hungry and those idiots threw my breakfast out the window and made me come."

"That's good Vito. That's what we wanted," Bam smiled.

Once everything and everyone was loaded up and they were on the water nearing three mile island the wind started to blow, making it cold. The clouds also started rolling in and Ferin hoped to god that it wasn't going to rain.

Ville glanced at Ferin who was sitting beside him, with one leg of top the other as she
looked into the sky.

"So you ready for this?"

Startled she looked at him, "not really, Vito's gonna be pissed, and it looks like it's gonna rain."

Tash caught the conversation, "maybe Glomb brought enough wood to make a lean-to type deal. Then we can put all the lawn chairs underneath and sleep in them."

Ferin had counted them when Glomb had picked them up off the ground, "there aren't even enough chairs for everyone."

"There are if I sleep on Johnny's lap," Tash added.

"Either way I highly doubt that they will be smart enough to build a building. They brought it to make a bar and I bet that's exactly what they make."

Ville laughed as he lit a cigarette. "Yeah no doubt in my mind that's exactly what these boys make."

***

Once they reached the island they unloaded and wandered though the bushes until they found a half flat clearing. There Ferin and Tash set to work building a fire pit and setting up the chairs around it as the boys helped Glomb build the bar, while Vito sat around on a log and simply watched. After an hour they stopped to admire their creation.

"Well Bam, it's beautiful and all but we don't have any booze," Rake noted.

"Fat boy is bringing it in a little while."

"I hope so because I didn't do all this work for nothing."

Bam turned to Raab and laughed, "all this work? Raab you nailed two boards together."

"Hey does worrying about booze constitute as complaining?" Tash asked over her shoulder as she held up one side of the 'Island Saloon' sign they had clearly painted previous, to aid Glomb who was nailing it up.

"No," Bam quickly replied.

DiCo sank down into one of the cheap lawn chairs. "So what are we suppose to do all day. We should have bought a mortal combat arcade game and brought it here," he whined.

Ferin stood behind him, "DiCo are you complaining?"

"Maybe I am."

Jess smacked him and quickly changed the subject by pulling a package of cards out of his jacket pocket, "cards?"

Vito, Rake, Raab, and Johnny sat down with Jess in front of a flimsy homemade table in the 'Saloon', while everyone else sat in the lawn chairs around the fire, thankful that Ferin and Ville and had been smart enough to bring lighters.

They were graced momentarily with the ability to talk freely, but it was short lived. For not too long after, Vito charged through the 'saloon' doors demanding Bam get on the phone and get some food out here.

Bam leaned back as far as the chair would let him without toppling over, his hands were interlaced behind his head as he looked at his uncle, "alright Vito, I might as well tell you. It's don't feed Vito day."

Ferin could tell Vito either didn't comprehend or his rage was to busy bubbling to the top. Ville also watched carefully from his lawn chair beside Bam. He was sitting on the edge, poised to run.

"What? Why whuddya mean don't feed Vito day Bam thas jusstupid."

"It means you don't get to eat for 24 hours," Bam added with a grin.

"Bam where's the food?" Vito asked seriously.

"We dont have any," Bam laughed. He knew he was pushing Vito's buttons but if he didn't get such a reaction it wouldn't be so fun.

Ferin cringed as she drew her legs up to her chest, shit was about to hit the fan.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading