Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

I'm A Tough Girl

Image

Suddenly Vito lunged at Bam, wrapping his hands around Bam's neck, shaking him as Bam simply laughed in response. Rake, Raab, and DiCo jumped up to pull Vito off of him.

"Vito man we need you to just calm down for a minute," Rake looked Vito in the eyes. "Are you calm?"

Surprisingly Vito nodded.

"It's only twenty four hours Vito," Raab added.

"Only twenty four hours that's like a whole day Bam you know I can't go that long without food."

Bam laughed slightly, "Phil did it you can do it."

"Thas it I'm phoning Phil he'll help me."

Vito trudged off into the trees with his phone near his ear.

"Aren't you worried about Phil sending someone to help him?" Ville asked Bam.

Bam shook his head, "no, Ape will probably answer the phone and she won't help him."

Ferin grinned, "yes, and technically Vito's complaining. Does that mean we win?"

"Oh hell no," Johnny shook his head. "Vito seriously shouldn't count."

Bam nodded in agreement, and got an idea. An idea which he shared with Dunn. He was going to make her complain. Ferin watched in horror as Dunn suddenly came at her, picked her up out of her chair and tossed her over his shoulder. She watched as Bam picked up her chair and followed them.

"Dunn seriously put me down," she warned.

He merely continued to whistle his little tune.

"Bam this isn't funny."

Bam grinned, "are you complaining?"

Ferin sighed and tried to adjust herself, Dunn's shoulder was starting to hurt her stomach.

When they reached the waters edge Ferin started to get a little worried. "Bam don't be a jerk."

He folded up her lawn chair. "You're a big tough girl. I recall you saying that you didn't need a damn thing. Which means you don't need this chair." With that he tossed it into the river, and smiled as he locked eyes with her, "have a good night." He turned around and disappeared back into the trees.

Ferin watched in dismay as her chair began floating down the Susquehanna river. Dunn smacked her on the ass and set her down into the muck. Her shoes instantly began soaking up the water. Dunn laughed and ran back into the trees after Bam before she could smack him. Cursing under her breath she made her way out of the mud and back to the campsite.

"What happened to you?" Tash asked after she finally pried her lips from Johnny's.

"Bam threw my chair in the river, and Dunn basically put me down in the water," she lifted her foot in emphasis.

The rest of the boys laughed but Tash cringed, maybe her and Ferin would lose their little bet after all. However, being the sweet person he is, Ville gave up his chair to Ferin so she could sit in it while she held her shoes above the fire with sticks in attempt to dry them.

"You cold?" Bam asked her moments later from his chair on the other side of the fire.

She glared at him, "a little."

"You ready to complain? All you have to do is complain just once and your little bet can be over," Glomb smiled.

"Bam you need to get some food," Vito interrupted for the twentieth time in the past half hour.

"Vito we told you, you can't have anything for 24 hours," Raab reminded him.

"Bam!"

Bam turned to Ferin, she was now holding her socks over the fire trying to dry them. If it got any colder tonight she was going to freeze.

"It wasn't me," she said.

"It wasn't me either," Tash said.

"Bam!"

"Ape!" Vito yelled suddenly.

"Oh shit!" Bam jumped out of his chair. "Keep him there," he said referring to Vito. "Ape has the food."

Suddenly Ape and Phil appeared with two big coolers.

"How come you don't answer your cell phone?" Ape asked Bam as she set the cooler down heavily.

"Didn't even know it rang."

"No Vito," Rake said Sternly.

Some of the boys rushed to the coolers to take them away, while Raab, Johnny, Rake and Glomb tried to hold Vito down.

"Phil," he yelped. "Theys muther vulcan idiots are trying to kill me!"

Phil walked around the circle of chairs towards his brother. "Vito just calm down, its only twenty four hours. I did it."

Bam was surprised that his dad was actually siding and with him.

"Jenn's been trying to call you," Ape said suddenly.

Quite honestly Bam didn't care, "oh yeah?" he muttered.

"Yeah, well she will be home in a few days," Ape stated matter-of- factly.

Bams face dropped, "she's coming home already?"

Ape nodded when she noticed Ferin. "Sweetie what happened?"

Ferin smiled and held up her stiff socks. "Dunn put me in the water."

"Dunn if she gets sick...." Ape started.

"Nah Ape it's okay," she looked at Bam. "I'm a tough girl," she quoted him.

"This will take the chill off," Phil said as he opened one of the coolers and tossed her a beer.

Ferin thanked him and popped the top. Soon everyone was drinking and having a good time, except Vito, whom they had tied to his chair with an old rope Rake had found. Only Vito had fought back and now he and the chair were laying on their sides in the dirt.

"Bam this is ridiculous," Vito grunted. "Pick me up."

"You gonna try and steal a beer again?" Glomb asked him.

"What the how am I gonna steal a beer if I can't move my arms besides it's not bottles."

Bam laughed, "you only like beer in bottles?"

Glomb, Dunn, and Raab all lifted Vito back up so that he and the chair were sitting upright, but facing away from the fire.

"It tastes better."

Johnny stepped back satisfied with their work.

"There Vito, if you can't see it you won't want it," Johnny laughed.

"I can smell it," Vito struggled with the rope.

Bam waved a sandwich in front of him, "mmm Vito, these hoagies are so good."

Ape laughed as she sat down on one of the coolers beside Ferin and Tash and watched

Vito rock his chair back and forth trying to get out. Ferin frowned, if that rope were ever to break, Bam would have to run like hell to keep from getting choked again. She wrapped her fingers around her freezing cold toes trying to keep them warm, at this point she wouldn't mind if someone got Bam back.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading