Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Advice Is What Best Friends Are For

"All right your turn," Tash said as she passed Johnny the bottle.

He stared at it momentarily before setting it down and spinning it. Their current game of spin the bottle was more like twenty one questions, the person whom the bottle landed on had to answer the spinner's question truthfully. This time the bottle landed on Bam.

"Aahhhh," Johnny sighed as he leaned back in his chair to think. "What was the most embarrassing stunt on Jackass for you?"

Bam thought for a moment. "None of them were originally embarrassing, but when we were riding in the buckets down that road..."

Dunn, DiCo and Jess started laughing.

Bam laughed along with them, "and I broke my tail bone and they showed my x-ray on TV, and my dick was extra small. That was so bad I just had to laugh it off."

Johnny handed Bam the bottle and he spun it. It landed on Tash.

"Uggh me again?"

"Yep," Bam grinned. "Were you and Knoxville having sex when you put a hole in the wall at that hotel room when we all went to Disney Land last year?"

Tash turned a brilliant shade of red and glanced at Johnny for help. He merely laughed.

"Mmm no," she muttered as she reached for the bottle, but Bam was to quick and pulled it away.

"You're such a liar," Raab laughed.

"Yeah you may have been wrestling but it was definitely naked," Glomb grinned.

Tash glared at Johnny, he was to busy picking at something on his shoe to even care that they were talking about his sex life.

"Fine, yes we were," she finally admitted before reaching for the bottle again. "Now give me that."

Satisfied Bam handed it over and she spun it. It landed on Ferin.

"Is there anyone here in this circle that you have the hots for?"

Wide eyed Ferin stared at her friend. She knew Tash wanted her to admit that she had a thing for Bam. But she wasn't going to give her that satisfaction.

"Yes," she smiled before reaching for the bottle, the talk around the circle died down.

She went to spin the bottle but Dunn stopped her, "who?" he asked curiously.

Ferin laughed, "that's two questions. I only have to answer one."

Defeated Dunn let go of her wrist and she spun the bottle, it landed on Ville. She was about to ask her question when suddenly someones cell rang. Funniest thing Ferin had ever seen was when everyone in the circle pulled out their phone to see whos it was.

"It's mine," Bam frowned when he looked at the ID screen. He flipped it open and pressed it to his ear. "Ya?"

He held up his finger signaling that he was leaving but that he'd be back soon.

"Think thats Jenn?" Tash asked.

DiCo nodded. The look on Bam's face had given it away. He found it odd how two people so in love could grow so apart. Now just about every time they got together it meant bad news.

They had held a crew meeting the other day a few days before Johnny and the girls showed up without Bam and came to the conclusion that Bam and Jenn needed to either get it together or get apart before things turned really nasty, and they had nominated DiCo to talk to him. But now that Ville was here he may have just been saved. Bam returned looking more irritated than when he left.

"You okay man?" Ville saved everyone else from asking.

Bam simply stood there for a minute, Ville stood up and herded him away from the group. No one questioned it either because they knew they'd hear about it soon.

**********************************************************

Ville lit up a cigarette as he and Bam trudged through the trees away from the group but not so far away that they could no longer see the light from the fire.

"Fuck," Bam finally muttered in a puff of frustration.

Ville had waited for him to talk first, "you just talk to Jenn?"

Bam nodded and leaned against the nearest tree, "she phoned to throw a shit fit. She was shopping and she came across a magazine that had a picture of me and Ferin on the cover."

Ville blew the smoke into the cool night air, "when would someone have taken the picture? She hasn't been here very long."

"Jenn said it was a picture of me with my arm around Ferin's waist at the concert the other night."

"So someone took a picture of you two, at your house, and sold it to a magazine?" he frowned.

Bam nodded, "with the beautiful caption 'Jackass Star Bam Margera Ditches Longtime Girlfriend For Breath Of Fresh Air' in big bold letters across the top."

Ville cringed.

"Yeah," Bam growled as he looked up into the black star spangled sky. "Fuck anyone could have taken that picture to."

Ville nodded.

"So Jenn thinks I'm cheating on her with Ferin."

Ville looked at Bam's frustrated expression, though he couldn't quite feel sorry for the guy, "only it wasn't with Ferin it was with that other chick."

He looked up at Ville, "Ferin tell you about her?"

Ville shook his head and blew out another puff of smoke, "no, I didn't even know that she knew. I saw the chick on her way out."

"One of my weaker moments," Bam admitted.

"You seem to be having them quite often."

"Hah," Bam smirked. "Yeah you could say that."

"So what's really going on with you and Jenn?" Ville asked seriously as he stomped the last of his cigarette into the damp ground.

"Well we had the wedding set, partly planned and I thought everything was going good. Apparently it wasn't, Jenn said she was upset and she cheated on me, so I cheated on her and it turned into one big vicious circle of revenge. So finally we sat down again and talked and I thought we fixed everything but again I was wrong. I know she's been with other guys, I mean I'm gone all the time, and when I'm not I know she's not getting what she needs from me. She's also become super paranoid at what I've been doing."

"So what about the girls you've been with?"

He looked at Ville then back at the ground. "Unfortunately they're just girls," he admitted.

"Then why don't you just break up with Jenn?"

Bam sighed, "I wished it was that easy. I mean, I've spent seven years of my life with this woman and I know part of me still loves her. That same part wants me to make it up to her and work it out with Jenn, but a small part of me doesn't want it to work. And that girl," Bam pointed back towards the group of people around the fire. "Only adds fuel to my cheating fire."

Ville grinned, "she is good looking."

Bam smirked, "no, you are good looking...she...she is amazing."

Ville laughed, "so what are you going to do?"

"Well," he sighed, "Jenn is coming home in two days and it's going to be bad. But it's going to be even worse when she finds out Ferin is staying here. Anyway, we need to sit down and talk again, figure out what we want from each other."

"And Ferin?" Ville tucked his hair behind his ears before sticking his hands back in his front pockets. Bam took one last look at Ferin laughing to something someone must have said before he looked back at Ville. "She won't be here forever, so I'm going to do my best to forget about her."
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading