Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Un***ing Believable

Ferin awoke to a major headache and the sound of someone yelling Bam's name. For a moment she thought she was dreaming but a quick glance around showed not only the result of last nights drinking binge all over the ground but it also confirmed that everyone else was still sleeping, even Vito whom had successfully completed his twenty four hour famine. It also confirmed that they were still on the island.

She tried to look past their campsite into the trees but the fog was doing a good job of preventing that. Prying herself up off the two coolers, that she had put end to end to make a bed, she made her way around their smoldering fire and headed in the direction she assumed the voice was in. And she wasn't far off.

"Ape?" she recognized the voice.

"Ferin," Ape smiled as they finally found each other.

"Honey where are your shoes?"

Ferin looked down, she was indeed still in sock feet, "last night the ground was dryer than my shoes so I kept them off," she yawned.

"Well lets go find your shoes, I'm here to get you guys."

Ferin smiled, she was glad they were going back to the house, but she was also a little disappointed that no one lost her and Bam's little bet. "Nope, just me."

Ape smiled, "we should pull a Bam."

Ferin glanced over her shoulder at Ape, "haha wouldn't that make him happy?"

"We could wake up Natasha and leave the boys here with Vito," Ape laughed at the thought.

"Oh man," Ferin laughed, here she was, an opportunity right in front of her to get Bam good and she was debating it. "How bad would his revenge be though?"

"It probably wouldn't be good," Ape admitted. "He hates when he's been out done."

"At least he wouldn't blow up his own house," Ferin said out loud.

Ape glanced at her with a look that clearly said that she wouldn't put it past him.

"Well for our own sakes, we'll bring him back with us," Ferin suggested and Ape agreed.

"Hey, hey everyone up!" she yelled before shaking Tash who was asleep on Knoxville's lap.

She groaned and moved, this must have hurt Johnny because his eyes shot open and he grabbed Tash's hips and lifted her up slightly.

"Bony ass?" Tash giggled before getting up.

Johnny nodded and stood up after her, rubbing his eyes with the backs of his hands.

Ape was trying to wake up Bam but Johnny assured her that he could do it. Once she stepped back out of the way, Knoxville took a few steps back so he could take a run at Bam.

And he did, tackling Bam who was fast asleep in his chair.

"What the hell?" Bam yelped, his arms flailing in the air in a desperate attempt to latch onto something to keep from falling, but he and Knoxville hit the ground with a loud thud.

"Jesus," Bam groaned.

Ferin laughed and gently shook Ville awake while Ape and Tash woke everyone else up but Vito.

"We should leave him here," Dunn suggested.

Ferin was definitely not a fan of Vito, but the'yd already starved the man for twenty four hours, and she had saved Bam from being left behind himself.

"We should probably wake him up," she stated.

Bam blinked and glanced at her, "you're going to side with Vito?" he laughed.

Ferin shook her head as she pulled on her shoes. "Bam I nearly left your ass here, and I know you wouldn't have enjoyed that."

Dunn laughed, "you were gonna leave him here?"

"More like all of you except Tash," Ferin corrected him.

"I would have done it," DiCo admitted as he ran his fingers through his thinning hair.

"Well you get to wake him up then," Bam stated as he and the guys began heading towards the boats.

Ferin stood there stunned, Ape and Tash picked up one of the coolers that still had stuff in it and hurried after the boys.

"I'll keep them from taking the boat!" Tash yelled after her.

Unbelievable, Ferin thought. She stood in the middle of their make shift campsite with all the chairs, a bunch of scattered empty beer cans, an empty cooler and a snoring Vito.

"Ughh," she groaned as she stood in front of Vito. "Vito," she said firmly.

He never moved, she placed her hand on his arm and shook him. "Vincent," she said louder.

Vito's eyes flew open, "wuuuddya gotta go and do that for?"

"Bam's leaving us here," Ferin said knowing full well it would get Vito up quickly, and it did.

She began walking around folding up lawn chairs and tossing all the empty beer cans into the empty cooler. Bam may not have had a problem leaving all their garbage there in the middle of the island but she did. A few moments later Tash and Ape reappeared sullen eyed.

Ferin stood up straight and studied their expressions. "Are you fucking kidding me?" she already knew what went down, there was no need to ask really.

Tash shook her head and smirked, "no....they left us."

"Even Johnny?" Ferin asked surprised.

"Yeah, and if he thinks he's gonna get laid any time soon he's got another think coming," Tash promised as she glanced at Ape. "Sorry Ape."

Ape laughed despite the atmosphere and shrugged, "believe me hun, I know what happens in that house. I would like to pretend that it doesn't but the reality is, that when you live with a bunch of boys monogamy just isn't happening."

Ferin had often wondered if Ape knew what went on in that house. Not that she would have had much of a say in it anyway.

"Wuud are we supossed to do?" Vito mumbled fanatically.

Absolutely beautiful Ferin frowned. Leaving them on an island was one thing, but leaving them on an island with Vito was another. She stuck her hands into her hoody pocket and felt her lighter. Brilliant Ferin, you brought a lighter but no phone.

She looked over at Tash, "did you bring your cell?"

Tash shook her head. Ape began to look frantic. "I didn't bring mine either."

"You women don't go anywhere prepared, you should know with that stupid kid ay yers Ape," Vito said as he pulled his red cell out of his jacket pocket and dialed someone's number.

"Who are you going to call?" Ape asked him. "Bam's not going to come back to get us."

"Yes he will," Vito stated. "He's not stupid enough to leave us out here with nothin."

"Yes he would," Ferin sighed as she unfolded three chairs and they sat down to scheme.

"We can't call Phil. Well I mean we could, but I can guarantee you Bam won't let him come get us," Ape said.

Ferin and Tash agreed.

"Jenn would but she's not home," Tash sighed.

Ferin nodded, at this point even she would be happy to see Jenn. Closing her eyes to think, she tried to block out Vito who was clearly arguing with Bam.

"So is it safe to say that we are screwed?" Tash intervened.

"Come on Ape you gotta get us out of here!" Vito whined as he flipped his phone shut, Bam was clearly not coming to get them.

*************************************************************

"Yo Bam Bam do you think we should go get them?" Ville asked.

"You know Ape won't be impressed," Phil warned them.

Initially he had offered to go get them but Bam had intervened and told him he'd buy him whatever he wanted if they left them out there till the next morning. Bam also had an alterior motive, without Ferin near him, he wouldn't be tempted to get closer to her. Hence making it easier to forget her. It was a little harsh but he needed some time to think. Knoxville sat silently on one of the black leather couches.

"Whats up?" Jess asked as he sat down beside him.

"I don't know if I want to bring her back," Johnny joked, referring to Natasha. "She's gonna be so pissed."

Bam was listening and he couldn't believe that everyone was actually feeling bad. "Alright," he gave in. "How about we let them sit for a little while longer, then we'll send fat boy to go pick them up. Hopefully by that time, they'll have been so mad that they start to cool down. Plus they won't take it out on Phil."

"So they'll just get re-pissed when they get back here," Dunn noted.

"So we'll leave," Bam looked around for any objections.

There weren't any.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading