Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Want Some Company?

After their dinner which was a surprise and the movie, Scott walked her to the large heartagram front doors.

"Thank you for coming out with me tonight," he broke the silence, "I had fun."

Ferin smiled, truth was that she did have fun, but Scott was too much like her ex, and that wasn't a bad thing, she was just trying to get over him. She reached into her purse for the key that Dunn had given her, it was nearing 1am and since it was quiet she assumed everyone would be in bed.

"I had fun to."

He smiled as he leaned in to kiss her on the cheek, then letting go of her hand. "I'll call you soon."

Ferin smiled, "alright."

Scott said goodbye again before turning around and heading back towards his truck. Ferin waved goodbye as he left. It was then that she spotted the unfamiliar car.

Brushing it off she laughed to herself as she instinctively tried the handle first, she didn't know whether Scott was blowing her off, or if she was see through. Either way he hadn't suggested to call her right away, and that was fine with her, she didn't want a boyfriend at the current moment anyway.

The door was unlocked. Dropping the key back into her purse she stepped inside and closed and locked the door behind her. Taking off her shoes she picked them up before making her way down the hall. The reflection from the TV dancing along the wall signaling that someone was still up, or they forgot to turn the TV off.

"You're home late."

There was that word again, Home. She recognized Bam's voice and made her way over to the couches, she never answered him as she sat down.

"One AM....must have been a good movie."

Ferin crossed her legs and leaned back into the couch, "what is that suppose to mean?"

He never did look at her, he just continued to flip the channels. "Nothing."

Ferin shook her head as she looked at him, he was definitely pissed about something but she was sure that she wasn't the reason, after all she hadn't done anything to him.

"What is your problem?"

He ignored her.

She'd try another approach, "who's car is by the PT Loser?"

"Jenn's."

Ahhhhhh Jenn was home. Maybe things between them were still not going well.

"She in bed?"

"Does it look like she's sitting here?" Bam snapped.

Ferin laughed, "you're such an ass, no wonder why she gets mad at you." With that she grabbed her purse and knocked his legs off the coffee table as she pushed past him.

Bam watched her leave, he hadn't meant to be that snarly. God he felt like a fuckin teenager going through high school crushes.

"Good night Ferin."

Ferin stopped at the top of the stairs, and looked down at Bam, it was too dark to actually see if he was looking at her or not. "Night Bam."

She navigated her way down the hallway in the dark and as she opened the door to her and Dunn's room she knew he was fast asleep. His soft snoring gave it away. She quickly slipped into her PJ's which consisted of a black wife beater and white satin PJ pants. She then went to the bathroom to wash off her make up and took out her earrings and her hair clip and ran her fingers through her hair. When she was finally finished and ready for bed she realized Bam was still up.

She slowly crept back down the stairs and across the floor back to the lounge to keep from making any noise in case he was asleep.

"Are you going to go to bed?" she asked him softly.

Startled Bam turned around to see her standing there, the glow from the TV screen illuminated her honey colored hair which now hung in curls. Bam smiled, she was just as pretty when she was ready for bed as she was when she was going out, and he reveled in the fact that at this moment he was the only one who could see her.

"Maybe," he replied.

"You want some company until then?"

"Sure."

She wandered over to the other leather couch and laid down. He was hoping that she would have sat beside him, but she may have inadvertently also did him and herself a favor.

"The show makes a little more sense if you actually stop to watch it rather than continue skipping channels," she joked.

"There isn't much on," he finally stopped on a talk show and set the remote down on the table.

"That is insane," Ferin muttered after a few moments of watching the show, "how could anybody have paternity tests on twenty five guys and have none of them be the father of their child?"

Bam actually laughed, "someone who likes sex alot."

Ferin looked over at him, "yeah but sleeping with over twenty five guys around the time you got pregnant, that's not someone who likes sex, that's a nymphomaniac."

Bam laughed, but he was in a desperate need to get off the topic of sex at the moment, "so how did your date go tonight?"

She shrugged even though she was laying down, "mmm pretty routine."

"Is dating a routine for you?"

"No, I was just in a relationship almost eight months ago. I'm not in a hurry to get into another one."

"Eight months is a long time, what'd that guy do to you to make you not want to start dating again?"

Ferin looked away from Bam back to the TV, and blinked to keep her tears from escaping.

She'd tell him another time. "I just don't want to," she whispered.

Bam realized she was closing up to the subject and he decided to drop it, he'd get it out of her eventually and if not, he'd have a little chat with Natasha.

"So did he take you to a strip club, or for ten cent wings?"
Ferin laughed slightly, "no he's not like Vito."

"What did you guys do tonight?"

"It was a pretty shitty night, we didn't do anything."

Ferin smiled and glanced back at the TV. She closed her eyes for only a moment, but that moment must have been long enough because before Bam knew it she was fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading