Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Play With Fire, You're Gonna Get Burned

"Revenge?" Ape repeated curiously. "That sounds good, what is your plan?"

Ferin smiled. "We're going to get every one of them back, and you would be included in that list Glomb, but we're going to need your help."

Glomb drank the ice tea that Ape had poured for him, he was clearly interested. "What do I have to do?"

"When we get there I need you to go into Rex's and act like you didn't know they were there. And when they ask if you didn't see the hummer outside you can be like what hummer? That's why I didn't know you guys were here."

Glomb smirked, "they are going to think I towed it away."

"Just promise them that you didn't."

"Hah, like Bam is going to believe me," Glomb huffed.

"Well try, because we're going to make them walk home, which means you have to get a 'call'," she quoted with her fingers. "Make it for work or something and that you don't have time to bring them home."

"Oh he's gonna be so pissed," Glomb laughed.

Jenn came down the stairs, "hi Tim," she giggled as she hurried over to hug him.

"Hi Jenn."

"What's happening?" she asked as she took a seat beside Tash.

"They are going to steal Bam's hummer," Ape smiled.

Jenn looked at Ferin, "why would you do that?"

Ferin leaned against the wall near the door, "because he stranded me, Tash, Ape and Vito on three mile island and I had to swim for help...he should have seen some type of revenge coming."

Jenn glanced at Ape for help, "you know he'll be upset Ape."

"Well," Ape shrugged. "He shouldn't have left us out there."

"What are we going to do to the others?" Tash asked as she stood up.

Ferin opened the door and motioned for her and Glomb to head out the door, "one at a time," she assured her.

"He's going to be so mad," Jenn muttered to April once every one else was out the door.

Ape placed the container of ice tea into the fridge, "what's up with you, usually you are all for playing Bam's little games."

Jenn shrugged and looked at Ape, "I think she likes Bam."

"Ferin?" Ape laughed, even though she secretly hoped so. "I don't think she likes Bam that way."

***************************************************************

Glomb parked his truck down the street from Rex's to avoid being seen.

"You didn't even get dressed," he laughed as he looked Ferin over when she got out of the truck. She was still in her white satin PJ pants and black wife beater.

"I didn't feel the need to get dressed just to steal Bam's hummer," she joined Tash near the front of the truck.

"Let the revenge begin," Tash smiled as they walked quickly into the parking lot, while Glomb headed for the building. Ferin unlocked the doors to the hummer and they hopped in.

"I hope to god they are facing away from the windows," Ferin said as started the hummer and pulled her seat belt over her shoulder.

Tash nodded and followed suit as Ferin quickly exited the parking lot.

"I think it's going to rain," Tash smiled as she peered up at the sky through the windshield.

Good Ferin thought, that would make walking home that much more fun for them.

Tash glanced over at Ferin, "I bet you anything Glomb tells them that we took it."

That thought had occurred to her, and she agreed with Tash, entrusting Glomb with such a task could deffinately back-fire. It would probably only be a matter of moments before she was receiving a call from Bam telling her to return the hummer, or else.

Ferin stopped at a four way stop and was about to go again when she was approached by a group of girls. She rolled down the window cautiously and noticed their faces drop. She nearly laughed out loud, they were not expecting to see her.

"Isn't this Bam's hummer?" one of them asked.

Ferin nodded, "yeah, I get to borrow it sometimes."

"Damn," one of them muttered. "We thought maybe we could get an autograph and a picture."

Ferin looked around, did the girls just expect him to hop out of the hummer in the middle of the street and do what they want.

The girls were about to walk away when Ferin had a thought, "hey wait."

One of them stopped and approached the hummer again.

"Do you have a pen?" Ferin asked her.

The girl looked up at her skeptically, then dug in her purse and handed Ferin a pen.
She then reached out the window and took the girls hand into her own, turning it palm down and scribbling something across the top of her hand. The girl's eyes lit up.

"Is that....?"

"Bam's cell number," Ferin grinned.

*********************************************************************

Glomb found the guys where they normally sat, only this time there were so many of them that they took up two tables.

"Glomb," Dunn noticed him.

Glomb nodded and squished in beside him and DiCo, who were currently sitting across from Bam, Tony and Riley.

Let the acting begin he thought as he glanced up at Bam. "I didn't know you guys were here."

Bam looked at him like he was nuts, "didn't you see the hummer outside?"

Glomb nearly grinned and ruined everything, instead he glanced down at the table for a moment to gain his composure, thankfully Bam was doing what they had suspected he would. "No, that's why I didn't know you were here."

"How can you not see it?" Dunn laughed. "It's the only red vehicle out there."

Glomb shook his head, "well it's not out there," he said in his most serious voice.

Bam was looking him over intently, obviously trying to catch his bluff, but he must have been doing a pretty good job because he got up out of the booth and headed to the nearest window over looking the parking lot.

"What the fuck?" he yelled as he glanced at Glomb, "you took it didn't you?"

Glomb shook his head, "seriously, it wasn't there when I came."

"It's not there?" Dunn asked as Glomb got out of the booth to let him go look to.

"Glomb seriously did you take it?"

Glomb shook his head. Johnny turned around at the other table to see what was going on, "who took what?"

"The fuckin hummer is gone," Bam muttered.

"Are you serious?" Raab asked him.

"Does it look like I'm joking? It's not in the parking lot."

Soon everyone was going to look out the window to check for themselves.

Glomb couldn't quite understand the look on Bam's face, and at the current moment he was undecided as to who's wrath he would rather face, Bam's or Ferin's. He had to give credit to Bam in the revenge department because he usually came out on top, but on the other hand he hasn't known Ferin that long and for all he knew she could be worse.
In the end he opted to hold his tongue and back up Ferin because in his experience women were usually more cunning.

"You seriously don't know who took the hummer?" Bam repeated.

He looked Bam in the eyes and shook his head, "no."

Bam brushed passed everyone and headed outside, Glomb decided he better follow.

"Someone had to have had the keys," Jess stated after a few minutes.

"And this town is too small for someone not to notice that someone else is driving your vehicle," Dunn added.

"Not only that," Jess continued, "but if they didn't have the keys your alarm would have went off, and we would have heard it."

Bam nodded, he hadn't thought of that. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed Ape's number, it had to be her, she was the only one who knew where the spare set of keys were.
Jenn answered, and when he asked her, she promised him that Ape hadn't taken the hummer. When he asked about Vito and Phil she said they were upstairs doing books. That left Ferin and Natasha.

"I don't know where they went, but they aren't here," Jenn assured him.

When he hung up he glanced at Johnny who shrugged. Then he had an idea, he smiled at Johnny who was about to talk and held up his index finger signaling him to wait a moment as he dialed his phone again.

********************************************************************

Ferin and Tash pulled away from the group of girls and decided they better get going before anyone noticed that it was them.

"Bam is going to flip when that group of girls starts calling him," Tash laughed. "And it'll be even worse when they decide to share his number with friends."

They were about ten minutes from the Castle and Ferin was still debating on whether to take the hummer back there, or find a different place to hide it.

"I doubt that girl shares his number," Ferin muttered.

Tash glanced at Ferin, and Ferin smiled.

"If you got some celebrity's number would you share it with me?"

Tash laughed, "hell no, you'd steal him from me."

Grinning Ferin went around the last turn before the homestretch.

"You have got to be kidding me," Tash groaned after a few moments of silence.

Ferin looked into the rearview mirror where Tash was looking and her heart leapt into her throat. The flashing blue and red lights could only mean one thing. Bam reported his hummer stolen.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading